I just returned from my stay at the Upper House and cannot stop thinking about it. The location and accomodations are exquisite - I did not want to come home. I have not stayed at a place so beautiful, luxurious, hip and inviting in a long time. Additionally the service level was world-class. I have worked for Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts in the past and the service at the Upper House is comparable. I am writing to share my highest recommendation -if you stay at the Upper House, you are sure to have an amazing and unforgettable experience in Hong Kong! Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong