TripAdvisor

Reserve a Table
Eatigo
Ranked #42 of 13,928 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: A bar located in TST, featuring southeast Asian style.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The people are getting bigger, the night activities are also reduced, and the sisters suddenly come to Yaxing, they have to go to the bar to drink, respectfulness is better than life, and they can play enough!
Super-fat can also be a place with friends
Most of the cocktails are only $68.
I thought that the channel was clean and we had to drink and drink.
Seafood Spaghetti Spaghetti $68 Serving moderately and deliciously
Fish and chips are all $68, that is, fried, fresh

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (126)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

這是一間非常好的餐廳 這裏的音樂非常棒也是星期五消遣的好去處 價錢是同類型的酒吧中比較便宜的 非常實惠 我是頗推薦大家旅行時來這裏喝酒 TGIF! Drinking cocktail is definitely the best way for me to release pressure in my stressful working environment, I am obsessed with those fruit flavor cocktails due to the easy-in-monuth character. Therefore, I ordered a glass of Mojito, Savage and a snack in this ethnic bar & restaurant.

✨ Mojito ($68)
Mojito is a traditional cocktail, which is a mixture of rum, lime and mint. Its my favorite cocktail and best for chilling my mind. Amazing

✨ Savage ($68)
Savage is one of the signature cocktails of Helen, it's a mixture of rum, pineapple juice, lime, Sage Leaves and etc. It tastes kind of refreshing and I feel like engaging in Amazon Forest.

✨ Small bite Fried chicken ($68)
Juicy bite of fried chicken and even taste better than fried chicken chain stores. Excellent snack together with alcohol!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Helen's at TST - 3/F, H8, 8 Hau Fook Street, Tsim Sha Tsui

It's rare to eat wild drinks today, and my friends go with me. The inner environment is somewhat exotic.

Helen's is a place where friends can gather and have fun!

Drinks and snacks we ordered:

*****Mojito ($68)*****

*****Savage ($68)*****

*****Small bite Fried chicken ($68)*****

Juicy bite of fried chicken and even taste better than fried chicken chain stores. Excellent snack together with alcohol here!

Helen's 是朋友聚會和玩樂的地方!

我們當日點的飲料和小吃:

***** Mojito($68)*****

莫吉托(Mojito)是一種傳統雞尾酒,是朗姆酒,酸橙和薄荷的混合物。 這是我最喜歡的雞尾酒,最能放鬆我的心情。

*****Savage($68)*****

Savage是Helen's的招牌雞尾酒之一,它是朗姆酒,菠蘿汁,酸橙,鼠尾草葉等的混合物。它嘗起來令人耳目一新,我覺得自己正在參加Amazon Forest。

*****小口炸雞($ 68)*****

一口多汁的炸雞,甚至比炸雞連鎖店的味道更好。 很棒的小吃和酒精都在這裡!

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

We came to visit Helen’s after an early dinner. Everything was reasonably priced, especially the cocktails!

I ordered Yesterday, which was made of bourbon, rosso amaranto vermouth, aperol, kumquat and oat chips. This is their “level 5 strength” cocktail which had a nice balance of sweetness and bitterness. It was nicely presented and it’s much better priced than many bars.

We also tried their chicken wings which was done nicely and order some hoegaarden draft beer. Excellent value!

Reviewed September 4, 2019

Seafood Spaghetti with Cream Source &68
I like this one a lot as it's creamy and flavourful

Skewer $48
That really a nice one, it can be mixed with pork, chicken, and beef. That were very match with the drinks

Deep Fried Chicken Cartilage $48
taste was good and a nice dish for pair with drinks too

5.2.0 $68
It is a pink colour drinks that catch girl's heart. I like its taste too

Savage $68
It is a drink with with pineapple juice, it is a bit sour but easy for non alcohol drinker

I have to mention the decoration, it is very special with some Thailand sculpture. The atmosphere was quiet and romantic. It is suitable for friends and couple's gathering.

Date of visit: August 2019