Stay for only 1 night and chose this hotel because of the price.
Check in and check out was a fairly easy process even though it was very busy.
The rooms were immaculate, couldn't fault them and exceeded my expectations.
The location isn't the best as it isn't really walking distance to the main attractions, however the courtesy bus is very convenient and taxis are cheap and abundant. However we did still find a great noodle house around the corner. $5 aud for some of the best noodles you will ever taste.
Customer service is where this hotel differentiates them selves from other hotels I've stay at while in Hong Kong. The head of customer service is doing a great job. There a particular girl there by the name of Kay who was particularly good.
Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal and Mongkok area, close to Tsimshatsui shopping, entertainment and sightseeing destinations, MTR Hunghom Station, Kowloon Bay & Kwun Tong are conveniently reachable by the complimentary hotel shuttle bus. The award winning Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees has a unique twist to its lobby, designed with utmost innovation creating an optical illusion where it feels as if you're inside Italy's Leaning Tower of Pisa. Features 704 guestrooms and suites, boasting a 32-inch LCD TV, in-room Wi-Fi access, mini-bar, tea & coffee-making facilities. Free use of handy Smartphone service for unlimited local calls and international phone calls for 5 selected countries, unlimited mobile Internet data. Two restaurants offer International, Asian, Halal and Indian cuisines, one inviting bar, a full service Business Centre, a well-equipped Fitness Centre, a relaxing sauna and a distinctively shaped outdoor swimming pool, children's pool and whirlpool surrounded by a lush landscape. Three Executive Floors with a Harbour Club Lounge offering complimentary afternoon tea, evening refreshments, breakfast buffet at Cafe 8 Degrees, etc. Offering hospitable service and excellent facilities, Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees distinguishes itself admirably among travelers appealing to business, leisure, family vacation or romantic getaway looking for comfortable and pleasurable accommodation at great value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hong Kong