I stayed here as part of a travel group before getting to New Zealand. It took them ages to get us checked in as none of our rooms were ready except for one. Overall it was a good stay, made use of the swimming pool several times - although we got told several times we weren't allowed to play ball games in there due to it being a danger, despite times when nobody else was in the pool, which was annoying to us. Food was nice at breakfast, this was part of our group booking so I don't know how much it is to buy it separately. When you leave the hotel you're on a pretty dirty grimy street so the hotel isn't in the best location. Overall it's a pretty good place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal and Mongkok area, close to Tsimshatsui shopping, entertainment and sightseeing destinations, MTR Hunghom Station, Kowloon Bay & Kwun Tong are conveniently reachable by the complimentary hotel shuttle bus. The award winning Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees has a unique twist to its lobby, designed with utmost innovation creating an optical illusion where it feels as if you're inside Italy's Leaning Tower of Pisa. Features 704 guestrooms and suites, boasting a 32-inch LCD TV, in-room Wi-Fi access, mini-bar, tea & coffee-making facilities. Free use of handy Smartphone service for unlimited local calls and international phone calls for 5 selected countries, unlimited mobile Internet data. Two restaurants offer International, Asian, Halal and Indian cuisines, one inviting bar, a full service Business Centre, a well-equipped Fitness Centre, a relaxing sauna and a distinctively shaped outdoor swimming pool, children's pool and whirlpool surrounded by a lush landscape. Three Executive Floors with a Harbour Club Lounge offering complimentary afternoon tea, evening refreshments, breakfast buffet at Cafe 8 Degrees, etc. Offering hospitable service and excellent facilities, Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees distinguishes itself admirably among travelers appealing to business, leisure, family vacation or romantic getaway looking for comfortable and pleasurable accommodation at great value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hong Kong