Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees
$107
$84
Trip.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
$294
$182
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$192
$178
$83
$70
Regalhotel.com
$96
$72
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$172
$145
  • Restaurant
Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
$136
$128
  • Restaurant
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
$171
$139
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$121
$89
Hotel Direct
1,057 results
All reviewsoptical illusiontsim sha tsuikowloon cityshuttle serviceswimming poolfree shuttlebreakfast spreadhung hommtr stationhotel is locatedhouse keepingcomfortable staypublic transportearly checkladies marketsmall roomlobby
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Room are cozy & elegant, staff are always with a smile. Food on the restaurant is real good plus the location is a block away from my work place. I will always stay here whenever I am in Hong Kong. This was our fourth stay with this particular hotel. We just love it!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed here for three days after spending a few weeks in the Philippines along with my mother and sister. I was not very impressed with this hotel. The staff was very polite, but the staff I spoke to did not speak english well enough to comprehend and work with us to resolve minor problems, although had no issues checking us in. The room was small, but it is a large city, so that's a given. At first, it was rather clean, but once we moved our two twin beds together to create a single queen, the floor underneath the moved bed was by far one of the most disgusting floors I have ever seen in a hotel, although it is not a normal thing for us to move beds in hotels, so I can understand. Although, I would wear slippers around the hotel room at all times, so the repulsive floor was not too big of an issue. The next day went smoothly, although the surrounding areas of the hotel are concentrated with locals and more residential areas rather then tourist. We went to a soup restaurant our first night, and (thank god!) one of the waiters spoke minimal english, enough to get me some chicken and noodle soup! The city is relatively easy to get around, so even with a hotel in an awkward location, it's not hard to get to where you want to go. The next night, a typhoon hit, so we were trapped in the hotel. We decided to check out the restaurant in the hotel, it was way too expensive for what we were paying for (if I remember correctly, it was $20 for a burger and $7 for orange juice, this is roughly converted for HKD to USD). At first, we decided to pass, and we went to the small desert cafe in the lobby and bought a coke and a fruit cup, and I had some granola bars packed upstairs. This tied us over for a little while, although, a few hours later, we found our stomaches growling again, so we caved and shared a burger by room service. It was a pretty good burger, but I am always against spending $20 for a burger, and I would say I typically have rather expensive taste too. My last problem was BY FAR THE WORST. After eating, I decided to take a shower - the shower was clean, and it felt so good to be clean too. I get out of the shower and start padding down my body and I realize there is a big red stain on the towel, almost like it had not been washed since a girl on her period used it! I honestly almost started crying, and quickly stepped back into the shower and this time, made SURE I got a clean towel.

Overall, I would've rated this hotel much higher if it weren't for a few cleanliness issues. Oh, and one issue I had that wasn't too horrible was the "tilted" theme of the hotel, it made me dizzy (although it was a unique theme, just my personal preference). Also, the elevators were always packed. I would not suggest this hotel to a friend, although I do believe it may just not have been the right hotel for me!

Room Tip: Don't move two twin beds to create a queen unless absolutely necessary! Also, there are condos right next door that will have a great view of your naked body if you don't remember to close the curtains.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ohheyitsellie
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed for 8 days 7 nights on the 20th floor in this hotel. The hotel was clean, tidy and the staff is very friendly. For the price i surveyed, this suits my budget for a 4 star hotel. The surrounding is not scenic but at least i get a look & feel what its like in a typical Kowloon area. Since im going out early & returning at night, i don't see why i need a hotel with a nice view & don't understand people complain about view/scenic surroundings. There is no MTR , so u have to take the shutle bus with timing. Or u can take a taxi to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR for abut 47 to 57 HKD. Food for me is a challenge. As im a Muslim, halal food is hard to find. Luckily, there is Halal food Chinese style located at Wan Chai located inside a mosque. Or beside the Kowloon mosque at Tsim Sha Tsui area, there is a shopping centre. If u noticed some indian/Arab/Middle Eastern standing, approach them. They maybe holding some brochures about their food menu. But pricing wise, be prepared. I can get a briyani in Singapore for around $5sgd(30hkd), but it till cost u around $14sgd(75hkd) to $17sgd(100hkd) for a plate of briyani or Arab rice. All in all, i enjoyed my stay in hong kong and will return again in a few years time.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank IshaFad
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I've stay in HK for few days and I chose this hotel cuz of my budget. Seriouly, the hotel room is small however the price is low. The hotel seems new, I think just opened for a while. The room is clean and tidy. There's no MTR station close by, but the hotel provide free shuttle bus service in every 20-25 mins to TST which is very convenience. If you did your homework before you chose the hotel, you will know there's a green mini bus to Mong Kok. The buffet breakfast was good, staff in front desk are quiet friendly and helpful.
Overall, my stay is not bad. But remember to do some research for the area first, otherwise you might get lose.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Traveller_yoyo
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This hotel was great and so was the staff. Everyone there was very polite by opening doors, helping with bags and giving you ideas of where to do for fun. There are a lot of business around and some nice restaurants and markets. The room was nice and we were really high up and had some good views of the area. The only draw back was that it was far from downtown Hong Kong. They do provide a free shuttle service though to Hung Hom station and to the ferry area downtown. The internet service here at the time was $15(U.S.) per day. We went out walking around a lot so we did not have time for the internet. Overall I would stay again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family