my husband and I stayed for 2 nights in late october and had a very pleasant experience.We arrived after a long flight from melbourne and unfortunately the patio room our travel agent had booked did not have acess to the patio for me to smoke.After some very professional and courteous handling of the situation by the staff member ,we were given a king suite for the price of a deluxe room,which had a very comfortable bed! We had dinner at the hotel both nights,once at the restaurant and on the poolside deck and both were wonderful.The breakfast was also good,offering both asian and western food.The hotel is in a great area to explore markets and everyday life in honkong.We loved this and spent many hours walking through the streets.The bus stops right outside the front door and the taxis are very cheap and clean.It took us 15 minutes to get to the star ferry in a taxi,so this hotel is still close enough to enjoy the main island.Overall I would highly recommend this hotel,especially for people who wish to see the cultural side of Honkong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal and Mongkok area, close to Tsimshatsui shopping, entertainment and sightseeing destinations, MTR Hunghom Station, Kowloon Bay & Kwun Tong are conveniently reachable by the complimentary hotel shuttle bus. The award winning Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees has a unique twist to its lobby, designed with utmost innovation creating an optical illusion where it feels as if you're inside Italy's Leaning Tower of Pisa. Features 704 guestrooms and suites, boasting a 32-inch LCD TV, in-room Wi-Fi access, mini-bar, tea & coffee-making facilities. Two restaurants offer International, Asian, Halal and Indian cuisines, one inviting bar, a full service Business Centre, a well-equipped Fitness Centre, a relaxing sauna and a distinctively shaped outdoor swimming pool, children's pool and whirlpool surrounded by a lush landscape. Three Executive Floors with a Harbour Club Lounge offering complimentary afternoon tea, evening refreshments, breakfast buffet at Cafe 8 Degrees, etc. Offering hospitable service and excellent facilities, Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees distinguishes itself admirably among travelers appealing to business, leisure, family vacation or romantic getaway looking for comfortable and pleasurable accommodation at great value. Please note hotel outdoor swimming pool will be closed during winter from 01 December 2014 and will open till further notice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hong Kong