Spent a night here on April 8th 2013. From Ya Ma Tei MTR it took less than 5 mins to get there which was great! From the outside it looks a little run down, but security at the front door was a nice touch. Once you get past the lobby door its like a brand new hotel. Very modern and cozy. Had lots of informative little cards downstairs letting you know where and whats good to see around Hong Kong. Kate (admin officer) was very friendly, spoke english very well and check in was a breeze. Once we got into the Hotel it felt more like a mini home than a hotel. Room came with all the things you would expect and more. Room came equipped with our OWN wifi, dvd player, (had DVDs downstairs to borrow) air purifier, portable heater, and and a nice TV with a sound system.
Shower had great water pressure and closet space was more than enough for a longer stay.
At night once, you walk out of the hotel, Temple Street Night Market is 2 mins away which was nice. Lots of food around the area was a plus. The only small quibble I have about this place is they don't offer robes which is a VERY small problem IMO. Overall everything about this place was fantastic. Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CHI 279 by CHI Residences is a calm retreat from the city. Located on famous Shanghai Street, a fascinating eclectic array of shops and sights reveal the natural charm of Hong Kong. Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your CHI Residences 279 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chi Residences 279 Hotel Hong Kong
- CHI Residences 279 Hong Kong