A serviced apartment is a great alternative to a hotel. On previous Hong Kong holidays we have stayed at the Sheraton, the Excelsior, the Harbour Plaza, etc and this time we chose a serviced apartment. Ray, our host and the service team were wonderful and nothing was too much trouble. We enjoyed the proximity to the MTR, the Temple Street night markets for a late night meal, the wireless internet in our room and the facilities in the kitchen and bathroom. If you are like us and don't spend a lot of time in the hotel room, don't require associated buffet breakfasts and restaurant service, then try the Chi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CHI 279 by CHI Residences is a calm retreat from the city. Located on famous Shanghai Street, a fascinating eclectic array of shops and sights reveal the natural charm of Hong Kong. Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your CHI Residences 279 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chi Residences 279 Hotel Hong Kong
- CHI Residences 279 Hong Kong