The Apartment location was superb. It was a quick 3-minute walk from the MTR. Temple Street night market is literally one street over. Mong Kok shopping and food district is a leisure 5-minute walk north. A Wellcome supermarket is also near. I can't ask for a better location... perhaps the only thing that may be better is a harbor view room at Tsim Sha Tsui at the Intercontinental or something. But you would be paying an arm and a leg for that.
The check in process was simple, and the staffs were super friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The room was spacious for two, and extremely clean. The bed were comfortable, The bathroom was well equipped. If we have to complain about something it would be the weak hair dryer and Cheap none HD TV service and how you can't angle it towards the bed.
The apartment also provided free laundry at the 12th floor and daily water bottles which was a good touch.
I'd def come back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CHI 279 by CHI Residences is a calm retreat from the city. Located on famous Shanghai Street, a fascinating eclectic array of shops and sights reveal the natural charm of Hong Kong. Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your CHI Residences 279 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chi Residences 279 Hotel Hong Kong
- CHI Residences 279 Hong Kong