Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 10/27/21
Hotels.com$56
Priceline$58
Booking.com$58
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Was attracted to this hotel due to the low price. Then I was mentally prepared for a really tiny room after reading all the reviews. Size wise I think it was just nice for me. However, do note there is no window, so I wouldn't recommend this to people with claustrophobia. Whereas, for me I like the concept, it blocks away all the street sounds. If you really want to see what's outside,just go out! Its just a 2 mins walk to Jordan MTR and 5 mins walk to temple street and downstairs is filled with food stores. A happy bustling place I would say. Furthermore there is free wifi! My boss stayed in a different hotel as me and paid twice the amount i paid. So he got a room twice the size of mine, but no free wifi. It really depends on what you want.

I didn't give them the full rating because the staff were disinterested half the time. But that didn't bother me too much, since I didn't have any issues during my stay.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Very Narrow room. But good location from Jordan Sation(3m walk)and Austin station(8m walk) Kowloon station(13m walk)
Clean. Shower space and toilet are separated.

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Good Stuff:
1. Very near MTR, Bus Stop for Airport (A21/A22 bus), Temple Street, food, massage parlors, supermarket
2. English Speaking Staff
3. Free wifi in lobby and room
4. With basic necessities (ref, tv, toiletries, phone, blow dryer)
5. 30 mins from the airport by bus

Bad Stuff:
1. Very thin walls. I can hear the plumbing when the guest staying in the other room are showering.
2. Sometimes there is no staff on the reception.
3. Very very tiny room. No cabinet/closet.
4. Very small shower space.
5. Not for 6 footers and above
6. Very few TV channels (6 only)

Date of stay: December 2011
3  Thank k0rap08
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Firstly I just want to point out that my rating has no baring on the size of the room, I was well aware having read previous reviews that I was going to end up with a tiny box for a room, I was prepared for this, and a box it was.
So negatives:
What I wasn't happy with was that the bed was clearly made for an umpa lumpa not a human being. There was enough room to put a proper length single bed into the room yet the bed was probably only suitable for people up to 5'5-5'6 max. At 5'11 my feet were hanging out the end. The shower cubicle had one of the 2 sliding doors missing so the bathroom got soaked with every shower. The pop up waste in the sink got stuck everytime it was pushed in, so after every shave i had to leave this for the cleaners/maintenance to sort, only to repeat the process the following morning. The towels are tiny and too small, there's no safe in the room, and the only safe available behind reception is also tiny and not big enough for anything bigger than a small camera. The aircon although functional seemed to slow down well before the set temperature, and the room never seemed to get cool enough, I was regularly waking up in the night boiling hot, regardless of what i set on the air con. The reception are pretty uninterested in most things. I wouldnt say they were rude, they were pleasant enough, just nothing seems to ever get done.
positives:
the room was clean and tidy, and the hotel well located. There's a macDs just around the corner on Jordan Road. Handy for breakfast as the hotel has no restaurant and im not fan of eating rice for breakfast. Underground is a great and cheap way to get around HK so the station was dead handy. Pick up an octopus card and airport express ticket at the airport, get express to HK/Central and then train to Jordan from central, 2mins and your at hotel. Temple night market is literally the next street too so handy to get in some last minute shopping before you leave.
If you just need somewhere to lay your head for a couple of nights, this place is bearable, but tbh I think if I had the time again i would of been better off in a hostel. Most of the benefits of a hotel over a hostel are pretty much lost in this place.

Room tip: My single room had no window, some do some dont, so it might be worth asking if it bothers you. Wouldnt recommend single rooms for clostraphobes but if you've ever had the box room in a 3 bed semi in the uk its probably fairly normal for you ;)
Date of stay: September 2011
4  Thank m1ckyg
Reviewed June 24, 2011

The Hotel is bang in the heart of Temple street, Hong Kong's most happening night market. I was travelling alone, so I would recommend this place for people who just want to rest their heads for the night. Fairly clean room, but very cramped up. I guess you cannot complain very much for the price too. The area is full of massage parlors, shopping and fairly in the heart of the city. Would not recommend this hotel when travelling with family.

Date of stay: June 2011