“Very Satisfied.”

Harbour Grand Hong Kong
Ranked #51 of 721 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I travel as part of my job and I've stayed at many hotels across the world. This hotel meets all the standards and in terms of service. Check in and check out was flawless and friend and professional. The hotel staff will greet you on contact. Location wise is a little bit tucked away. However taxi's are readily available and they offer shuttle bus service to Kong Kong station as well as TaiKoo Shopping plaza. The MTR station is around 10 minutes walk away. The rooms are standard Hong Kong size with a magnificent view of the harbour. The bathroom is plentiful with shower and bath and comes with all the amenities. The queen sized bed is very comfortable and the hotel offers different pillows. The only one thing i didn't like about this hotel are the lifts, sometimes can take a while.

Would I stay here again? Yes, I would if I happen to visit Hong Kong Island.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank DLim1021
There are newer reviews for Harbour Grand Hong Kong

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great location and close to train station and starbucks. Beautiful pool and even got a upgrade to a suite with a beautiful infinity pool. Would stay here again for sure. Only down fall is the airport is a about an hour and thirty minutes away.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed at the hotel on the recommendation of the Travel Agent and I am so glad i took their advice. The hotel is very conveniently located on the North Point Road and a short walk to the Fortress Hill MRT Station so commuting to any place in the city is very easy. Lots of Fast Food joints for the kids down the road and lots of cafes. The hotel is very comfortable and the room had a great view of the harbour. The breakfast Buffet is quite large and has good offerings. The staff is very friendly and quick to attend to your needs. The Restaurant overlooks the swimming pool and a grand view of the Harbour. The concierge is very friendly and will offer you good advise.

Overall a great stay and wonderful service!

Room Tip: Don't miss the mirror house opposite the hotel while walking towards the North Point MRT. Open t...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2014

What can I say??!!! Except fabulous!!!! The staff, the food , the hotel all was wonderful!! My husband and I stayed here end of June for 4 nights for my 50th birthday. The staff were polite and couldn't do enough for you. The rooms were spotless and the breakfast was excellent. I'm currently saving up to go back again!!!!

Room Tip: Try and go for a deluxe room with a harbour view
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2014

OMG I have stayed in a lot of hotels but this is up there as one of the best. We travel to asia quite a lot but this was our first trip to Hong Kong, we were a little shocked at first at the prices hotels charge for rooms, we are used to staying in 5* hotels in Thailand for about $200 AUD that are 4 times the size of the rooms here. We thought we would spoil ourselves with a club room and we are so glad we did. Personalized check in and out on the club floor, all day snacks and drinks, free cocktails, wine and spirits between 6-8 with horderves. Personal conceirge. Gloria and Patrick are amazing they could not do enough for us. I do feel for them some of the egos they have to deal with. Breakfast on the club floor is included and is to die for. The egg menu is fantastic, lobster, truffles caviar, smoked salmon ect,ect. The view from our room and club floor is fabulous. The room was a little on the small side but who cares when the bed and pillows are this good, there is also so much to do your not in your room much. Walk to fortress hill MRT was only 5 min and the MRT is so easy to navigate, free shuttle bus every hour was also handy and was great when leaving as it took us straight to the airport express. There is to much to say about this hotel I could go on and on. I highly recommend this hotel to any type of traveller.

Room Tip: If you can afford it chose a club room they are really worth the extra money
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Debbie D
Benoit H, Manager at Harbour Grand Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear "Debbie D"

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers.

Your comments and experience were shared with all our staff, especially Gloria and Patrick on the Harbour Club Floor to keep all of us striving for excellence and the satisfaction of our guests. I am glad that you also appreciated our Pillow selection and bedding giving you a good night rest before savouring our Egg Menu in the Harbour Club lounge.

My team and I will look forward in welcoming you back.

benoith@harbourgrand.com

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I was born and raised in Hong Kong, and I stay in the Harbour Grand Hotel whenever I come to Hong Kong.
Great service, rooms, people and food.

A short walk from North Point MRT and in a great location with good views.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear "James M D"

I am glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that the service and facilities were up to your expectations.

I also would like to thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor as this is a great recognition of the hard work and efforts made by all our staff.

My team and I are looking forward in welcoming you back soon

benoith@harbourgrand.com

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This hotel is absolutely fabulous...extremely friendly and helpful staff & management.
Great facilities, food, lovely rooms, great Harbour views, good location, useful shuttle bus free thru hotel...just an overall wonderful experience which we will do again next year.

• Stayed: June 2014
Benoit H, Manager at Harbour Grand Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear "Nino S",

I am pleased to read that all our services and facilities were up to your expectations.

My team and I will look forward in welcoming you back next year.

Email: benoith@harbourgrand.com