“Nothing great but not bad”
Review of Yorkshire Pudding - CLOSED

Yorkshire Pudding
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We went here looking for a quick feed & a drink, and got both.
Not bad in terms of British pub grub, but if you're looking for anything fancy, this isn't it. My partner ordered a glass of white wine, but unfortunately they only had red (chilled, I think).
Aside from that, not bad, but not great either.

There are newer reviews for Yorkshire Pudding

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Overpriced for what is it.

Food - reasonable. Vegetables looked un-appetising (grey cauliflower) but tasted ok. Sausages contained too much garlic. Yorkshire Pudding crisp. Free water was brought following our coffees which was appreciated. Took about 30 minutes for food to arrive.

Service - attentive but lacked warmth

Separate bar area seemed lively

Reviewed August 7, 2011

I've only been to this place a few times, and I think every time I've had a pretty heavy night the night before. The Yorkshire Pudding should be given a million brownie points for its existence. One of the few British pub restaurants in Hong Kong, this place does not disappoint. From bangers and mash, to fish and chips, traditional roasts to bubble and squeak - sticky toffee pudding and apple crumble. What more could you want on a Sunday afternoon when feeling a little delicate?

Do not expect white linen table cloths, this is a rustic (with a modern twist) British pub and with all the charm of being so.

For sports lovers you will be delighted to hear that the venue is dotted with plasma's playing various different games.

Prices are very reasonable and the service is friendly enough.

Enjoy !

Reviewed September 30, 2010

Excellent beers, terrific but immense meals in a great little stylish restaurant. Not cheap, but fun. We really appreciated the place after a couple of months in India.

Reviewed June 24, 2010

We went here... the two people with me ordered drinks and I asked for tap water. The Malaysian looking waitress told me "all people must get a drink when dining". So I had to order a drink. Never throughout every restaurant I have ever visited in the world have I been told I HAVE to order a drink!!! I found this very pushy and as a result am writing this review and we won't go back there again! I thought what if I had a kidney problem and was on restricted fluids?