I hated the room on arriving. And I loved to leave it.
I spent 3 nights with my partner is this hotel. Price 100 usd per night.
Don't have luggage or you must choose: it is you or your luggage into the room. In fact guests were leaving them at the reception. If you have a partner… (be patient): it is like to be in a berth in a train, but only with only one narrow bed for 2 persons. If you measure more than 1.75 m, the bed is not long enough. You can touch the walls with your two hands (see photo).
You climb 3 floor stairs in a labyrinth to access the "berth", remember: one person at a time and the door must be closed before entering, and (I am serious) never touch the door handle, it is not working.
At the end of the bed-berth, there is a television on a wall and 4 i-do-not-for-what zapping machines. But the television did not work. Bathroom consists of a miniature basin (even too small to brush the teeth) +shower +toilet+ the unique small window.
Hotel well located, market, restaurants and nice crowd at walking distance, MTR, bus, ferry at short distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Old Colonial Hong Kong at this Unique Culture Hotel! This hotel is based on a vintage 1960's old Chinese residential building with splashes of colonial architectural style (e.g. small balconies facing the main street), carefully restored for a truely unique, authentic experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mingle Place By The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place By The Park Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place By The Park Hong Kong