Very, very hard, uncomfortable bed.
No curtains on the windows and bright street lights. Eye mask was a necessity.
Very thin walls, I could hear every time my neighbour received a text message. I could hear everything happening on the street. I could hear everyone who walked up and down the stairs. I could hear my drunk neighbours screaming in the corridor at 3am. Earplugs were a necessity.
On my first night I received 2 automated wake up calls as well as another wake up call from the front desk staff between 2 am - 6 am. None of which I had booked.
The front desk staff were very unfriendly and unhelpful.
There was alot of mildew around the airconditioner which constantly dripped onto my pillows/head
I would never stay here again nor would I ever recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Old Colonial Hong Kong at this Unique Culture Hotel! This hotel is based on a vintage 1960's old Chinese residential building with splashes of colonial architectural style (e.g. small balconies facing the main street), carefully restored for a truely unique, authentic experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mingle Place By The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place By The Park Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place By The Park Hong Kong