Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Though I have made the reservation 1 month ahead before the check in, the hotel manager has given out the rooms to someone else. We need to squeeze 6 of us in a tiny room with 2 double deck bed.

I definitely will not stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2010

This hotel has the smallest hotel room i have stayed in so far! But i think that is the case with every motel / budget hotel in HK, espc in this building (Sincere House). We went to another hostel to enquire about their rooms before we checked in MK, and found that the rooms are equally small, and without windows! The girl at the reception gave us a room right at the 9th floor, and it comes with a double decker bed (double bed on the lower bunk, single bed upper bunk), a very small bathroom and a small window. The sheets and pillows were clean and we had no probs with that. The bathroom is sooo small and you can only either sit on the toilet bowl or stand in front of the mini sink to bath! what an experience! I guess that if we had gone to other hotels, it would have been the same! the room only had place for you to put our luggage and most of the time, we could only sit on the bed!

the owners and workers in the hotel are friendly and they helped us get tickets to disneyland and ocean park at a slightly discounted price. however dun count too much on them if u need help with directions and so on! most of the time, the boss (a HK man, his wife is from Taiwan) is not in. There was only a lady and the receptionist girl manning the hostel and they are Taiwanese. So i dun think they speak cantonese and english and i dun think they know a lot about recommending guests things to do and wat to eat!

but overall, good place to stay if u are on a budget and if only you are looking for a place to rest your heads at night. coz i think it would be quite impossible for one to stay and sit in that small room all day!!

Date of stay: October 2010
Reviewed August 28, 2010

its a budget hotel,
near to city centre
nice to stay for few days

Date of stay: November 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank deepzaveri
Reviewed August 22, 2010

This place seems to be a brokerage for a bunch of little hotels around the area - it's not a hotel itself.

Once you find the place (which takes some doing), you walk up and you pay (cash) for your reservation. What happened next was...err, unusual: the woman (who didn't speak a single word of English) walked me down stairs, a block over, across the street, around the corner, THROUGH A SHOE STORE and up an elevator to an actual hotel, of sorts...which turned out to be fully booked. After a lengthy argument with the receptionist, she walked me back down to the street, attempted to get us into a taxi (no, seriously); when that didn't work she took us down into a subway station, emerging on the other side of a major street to then walk a couple more blocks to yet ANOTHER establishment - one that finally had a room.

This process took an hour and 20 minutes. The room itself was nothing to write home about - which is the only reason I'm not giving a 1-star review; I suppose the actual room in China could have been worse. There was a bed, a working AC, something that could pass for a shower, and it was quiet. But what an experience getting there. I had come off a 16-hour flight and the last thing I needed was an hour+ runaround before I could hang my hat at a place where I had already made a reservation.

Summary: Do yourself a favor - splurge an extra $10-20 US and get a room at a hotel that's an actual hotel, or even a hostel. Call the front desk on the phone and verify that they speak your language. Don't assume ANYTHING.

Date of stay: August 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2010

I stayed in 4 single-bed room which is bigger than other hostel in the same building.
the owner can't speak any english.
bathroom is very small.
very cheap. suit with anyone who spend most time out.
not very clean, but safe.

Date of stay: May 2010