If you are looking for amenities, look elsewhere. The lobby is a tiny area with two reception podiums. Sometimes when you or your friends call the hotel, you get a voice message as the two front desk clerks are checking people in at that moment. While the front desk personnel are very young, they are very professional and willing to offer advice/assistance in English, Mandarin and of course Cantonese.
This is the Butterfly business model. Nice modern rooms with reasonable space in a city known for small, outdated rooms unless you are paying a lot more. The bathroom also gave you some space to maneuver.
What attracted to me to the Butterfly is the location. We love the action in Tsim Tsa Tsui. You are close to the metro and the harborfront. TST has become the popular place for tourists who aren't looking for the sterile Western environment in Central. There are amazing restaurants of all prices and varieties Asian and Western. There is great shopping and plenty of bars. TST has enough of that edge with the mix of Traditional and Western that makes Hong Kong a unique city within Asia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of pulsating Tsim Sha Tsui, Butterfly on Prat is the ideal launch pad to indulge in the best shopping, museums and panorama Hong Kong has to offer. Step outside of the hip and chic comforts of the hotel and loose yourself in the mega shopping maze of Harbour City. Go catch up with arts, culture and past of the ex-colony, wine and dine Michelin-grade gourmets and drink in the uninterrupted views of some of the world's finest skylines. Whatever you do in this part of town, you simply wish you'd have more eyes, ears, taste buds and time. To fulfill travellers' need for seamless, connected travel experience, the hotel now offers "4G Pocket WiFi Device" to keep your life in sync! Bring WiFi with you around town and stay in touch with the mobile hotspot (unlimited local data) that instantly connects your devices (up to 5 smartphones, tablets or other wireless portable devices) to the Internet anywhere the coverage is available. Straightforward and effortless - this is how travel should be! And once your heady day is over, return to the stylish relief of our 158 rooms, where branded amenities and device-friendly docking stations mix with free Wi-Fi and strong pops of colours to craft enhanced inspirations for both work and play. Guests will even get the treat of a free smartphone, offering unlimited local calls and 3G data, a city guide as well as all sorts of interesting info and features. Families with children are well taken care of too, with thoughtful amenities and ample space to fit comfortably a family of four. Whenever help is needed, our 24-hour front desk is on stand-by. Need travel advice? Try our 'Local Ambassadors'! How well connected are we? - 4-minute walk to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway station. - 10-minute taxi ride to the Airport Express Kowloon Station for direct train connection to Hong Kong International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Butterfly on Prat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly On Prat Hotel Hong Kong
- Butterfly On Prat Hong Kong