“Great customer service and Great location, Clean+Cozy room.”
Review of Butterfly on Prat

Butterfly on Prat
Ranked #51 of 718 Hotels in Hong Kong
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great customer service and Great location, Clean+Cozy room.”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Very recommend and I wish to go back again. I love all customer services. Front Desk Staffs, especially Karen Law and Mike Wong, are very helpful and friendly. Although a room is quite small, it is pretty clean and modern style. Stay here, I did not need to go further because I could walk to nice restaurants, Cafe', shops, and convenient stores on Prat Ave.

Room Tip: Choose the room at the Front gate side, which is the better view. (by the way, there is the building...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Seth G
Butterfly_Hotels, Group Guest Services Manager at Butterfly on Prat, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for such heart warming recommendations, we are glad you liked our services so much and had a great stay here! Great thanks for letting us share your friendly photo with Karen and Mike on Facebook too, have you checked it out yet?

We can't wait to welcome you back in Butterfly on Prat!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (299)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sydney
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights with my 11 daughter and had no problems at all. I was surprised how expensive the hotels are in Hong Kong and chose Butterfly because of its price. No complaints at all. Really close to the MTR. And walking distance to the harbour.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Claire M
Butterfly_Hotels, Group Guest Services Manager at Butterfly on Prat, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
We wish you had a great time with your daughter in Hong Kong! It's great to know that you liked our hotel. If you have any planning to visit us again, remember to check out our early bird offers on official website to save more on your booking. Thanks and hope to see you soon!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is my second stay at a Butterfly...my last was on Hollywood Road. While I can't stand the swarms of maddening tourists and shoppers in TST (it painfully reminds me of Times Square in NYC which I despise with all my soul), this hotel is fine. The staff is friendly and the rooms are decent and a good value.

I will remind myself to never stay in TST again but I would certainly stay at another Butterfly hotel location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Robert E
Thanks so much for staying with Butterfly again and we hope you have yet another great stay with us! Since TST is the center of attention at Kowloon, indeed it could be a bit crowded at times. Let us invite you to our sister hotels with comparatively more peaceful atmosphere around, feel free to contact us directly for more information when you are planning for your next trip.

We would like to thank you for your patronage and we look forward to make you next stay just as memorable.
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the room is very clean! Highly recommend. Me and my boy-friend went there for vacation on July 2013 and we feel so comfortable to stay at this wonderful hotel. The location is so convenient it about 5 minutes to walk to the MTR station. And so many bar and restaurant near the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
So glad that we have offered you a comfortable stay during your vacation, we look forward to inviting you back very soon!
Paris
Reviewed August 5, 2013

It isn't a bad hotel at all, but when I saw the real price to pay, I said to myself "Oops ...". When I pay this price, I expect something a little bit better. I know Hong Kong has a real housing problem and I understand very well where it comes from, after having visited the city. Still, I think the hotel is over-priced ... If one of the reason is its location, I'd be happy to stay somewhere less "central", say, Prince Edward or Mong Kok. Tsim Sha Tsui is too crowded and astonishingly vulgar with sooo many "bling bling" shops, and not very convenient to find some authentic local foods.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kamonohashi
Thank you for your valuable comments. We always strive to offer an experience with great value for our guest and it's disappointed that we have not achieved it for your stay. We strongly believe that one of other Butterfly hotels could match your expectation better. If you have a plan to visit us again, please do contact us directly so we can introduce to you more information and to assist you on selecting a hotel with neighborhood / atmosphere you would like the most.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Butterfly on Prat is like home away from home for business and leisure traveller like myself. The staff is extremely courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable about Hong Kong and surrounding area. It is actually a five star hotel in my book at a reasonable rate and close to all business offices and landmarks. Business contacts also find it easier to get to for meetings. Overall, an A rating from me.

Room Tip: Excellent service is offered at the front desk by Mike and Jay
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Butterfly_Hotels, Group Guest Services Manager at Butterfly on Prat, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
It's our great honor to be your 5 stars hotel! The convenient location is definitely one of our greatest strengths, but we understand it's our excellent people and services that could really make your stay enjoyable and memorable. Thank you and we loved to welcome you back in the very soon future.
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I booked this hotel after reading various reviews on many sites and we have to say that we were not disappointed. The staff are helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms are a good size for Hong Kong standards and beautifully decorated. Everyday we were given free bottles of water, which was great. We made use of the refrigerator to cool our drinks. The only minus point is that our shower didn't drain quickly enough, but that's a small minus in the grand scheme of things.

1 Thank emeraldsroses
Thank you for your encouragements and we are grateful that you had a satisfying experience with us!

Thanks for your comment about the bathroom drainage too, we have made improvement on this immediately and we will put more effort on maintaining great standard in different area as well. We look forward to welcome you back soon for another excellent stay!