We stayed here one night pre-cruise. We took the Airport Express from HKG, then the free shuttle from Kowloon station to the Park Hotel. Butterfly on Prat is just around the corner from the Park, the shuttle driver can direct you.
The hotel has free wifi in rooms and lobby, and two computer terminals in the lobby. There is no restaurant or facilities, but the surrounding area has everything you need, including a DeliFrance cafe on the corner, a McDonald's nearby, and many 7-11's and other mini-marts.
It is a pleasant walk up Chatham Road to the waterfront area, Ocean Terminal etc.
The room is very pleasant, with mini fridge, TV and desk. The front desk staff are fantastic, and will happily store your luggage in a secure area for you.
Overall, a good choice for a short stay in the TST area. Again, the staff are great in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of pulsating Tsim Sha Tsui, Butterfly on Prat is the ideal launch pad to indulge in the best shopping, museums and panorama Hong Kong has to offer. Step outside of the hip and chic comforts of the hotel and loose yourself in the mega shopping maze of Harbour City. Go catch up with arts, culture and past of the ex-colony, wine and dine Michelin-grade gourmets and drink in the uninterrupted views of some of the world's finest skylines. Whatever you do in this part of town, you simply wish you'd have more eyes, ears, taste buds and time. To fulfill travellers' need for seamless, connected travel experience, the hotel now offers "4G Pocket WiFi Device" to keep your life in sync! Bring WiFi with you around town and stay in touch with the mobile hotspot (unlimited local data) that instantly connects your devices (up to 5 smartphones, tablets or other wireless portable devices) to the Internet anywhere the coverage is available. Straightforward and effortless - this is how travel should be! And once your heady day is over, return to the stylish relief of our 158 rooms, where branded amenities and device-friendly docking stations mix with free Wi-Fi and strong pops of colours to craft enhanced inspirations for both work and play. Guests will even get the treat of a free smartphone, offering unlimited local calls and 3G data, a city guide as well as all sorts of interesting info and features. Families with children are well taken care of too, with thoughtful amenities and ample space to fit comfortably a family of four. Whenever help is needed, our 24-hour front desk is on stand-by. Need travel advice? Try our 'Local Ambassadors'! How well connected are we? - 4-minute walk to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway station. - 10-minute taxi ride to the Airport Express Kowloon Station for direct train connection to Hong Kong International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Butterfly on Prat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly On Prat Hotel Hong Kong
- Butterfly On Prat Hong Kong