“Smelly room”

Neighborhood: Hung Hom
Neighborhood: Hung Hom
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Very disappointing hotel for 3 reasons: 1- room had a very bad smell of
Mould and very strong smell
Of old
Furniture so
Strong that I had trouble Sleeping, never experienced something similar,second thing I didn t like they charge for wifi everywhere even in the lobby, 3 we booked a double
Room but on checking we have been told
None were available, so we did end up paying for
Something with didn t book!
I must say the staff we dealt with they' were really polite and helpful for
What they could help!
The location is perfect..

1  Thank FranLondoner

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Felt the rooms in the club lounge (20th floor) were tired and needed upgrading. The staff in the Club Lounge were excellent but the security people were very unfriendly in the foyer and told my grandson off as he was running. He was not being naughty just felt they were over the top.

1  Thank Kiwi4
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

The food here was pretty average for the price. The food is Luke warm and the sea food was pretty bland. The desserts however were very good and the service was amazing.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Eating here is not cheap but the choice is vast. Make sure you're really hungry to get your money's worth!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We had recently been to a "world buffet" in Manchester on the recommendation of my children. This simply blew it away. From good quality Sushi / Sashimi to a fantastic Madras curry every thing was brilliant. Hot, cold, oriental, western. It was all there, and that inlcuded an extensive desert menu.
I had to pace myself a little in order to fit it all in!
Not cheap and requires booked in advance even if resident in the hotel. But do sample it and go and enjoy!