“okay , if u are starrving”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #97 of 9,957 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Description: Located at Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hard Rock Cafe Hong Kong is the place for great food & drinks, awesome music and rockin' atmosphere. Want to feel like a rock star? You have found the right place.
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Well, I visited this hard rock when I was really hungry after my trip where we didn't get anything to eeat . So when I saw this I was happy as I love hard rock. And I had chicken strips and a burger well I really loved it we had couple of drinks as well to enhance the taste - so it was superb . But. When I was in malta and ordered the same fOod in their hard rock - I thought this was far better than the chinese version of it !!

HardRockHK, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Great to hear this! Thanks for your comment! Rock on.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Food and drinks served in timely manner. They have provided our son with colouring paper and tools to keep him busy and not bored easily. Will be great if the weather is sunny then you can sit on the outside table. For everyone wants to reach this place without taxi you will have a little challenge to reach it since the place position in in the end of the street. We order hamburger and nachos which is very good taste.

Thanks for your comment. We will see you again and in the meantime, keep rocking!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Upstairs restaurant waiter was arrogant and not inviting.
Retail shop staff took charge and lead us to the lower entrance away from the restaurant host and provided us with a nice table.

Food and drinks were served fast.
Chicken strips tasted terrible. Like a Cajun / Paprika spice bend. Nothing like the proper recipe.

Band was unfortunately terrible.
Turning up the volume is no solution for not being able to sing in tune.
The female singer was terrible. Could not hit a note just drowned it out with high volume.
The bass player equally as bad as the lead guitar player. They both missed so many notes they were either drunk or stoned or simply incompetent.

Possibly if I got totally smashed before coming to the HR Cafe I might have not noticed as much.
No amount of alcohol or drugs could have made me think that this band actually knew how to play an instrument or sing in tune.

Overall I would never recommend anyone to go there other than to buy a t-shirt.
There are buskers on the street corners that are better musicians than those in the HR Cafe Hong Kong.
Better everyone should cross the street and eat Italian or go to Macau for some decent Hard Rock food and choose to listen to a band in another bar.

HardRockHK, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thanks for your comment and may I have your contact so that we can follow up your experience at Hard Rock Cafe?

At Hard Rock, we value our guests' constructive comments and we constantly seek for improvement.

Please contact us at tel: +852-2117 3808 or email us at sales.hk@vtijs.com, we look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We had been in mainland China and Hong Kong for over 2 weeks. It was great to sit down and understand everything on the menu. The hamburger tasted so good! Thanks for bringing a little Western food to the East.

HardRockHK, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Hey Deb,

Thanks for your kind words. We are happy to hear you enjoyed Hard Rock Cafe in Hong Kong!
We look forward to seeing you again in HK!

In the meantime, keep ROCKING!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Compared to other hard rock cafes in the world, this was a small one. But a nice. I read from other visitors of this cafe in Hong Kong that the service was bad or discriminated, but I was treated nicely and friendly.I'm also from Asian ancestor. The staff was very friendly to me, even I didn't order food, just drinks(perhaps a lot of drinks, ;-)).

HardRockHK, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thanks for your great comment! We will share it with our team & see you soon again in HK! Keep ROCKING!