“Good Indian restaturant in centre of HongKong”

Jo Jo Indian Cuisine (Lockhart Road)
Ranked #1,364 of 8,048 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Stockholm, Sweden
“Good Indian restaturant in centre of HongKong”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had the seafood soup wich was excellent but could taste different from time to time.
The red pickeld sause taste very good, adn after I use to take Butter chicken the lamb that I had once wasen't that good.

• Visited October 2012

Beijing
“Established Indian restaurant”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

On the 2nd or 3rd floor, went on a previous trip? The food is good and the service attentive and seemed popular with the local populace. I did find the price slightly higher than I have experienced before- maybe inflation? However, the standard remains good and would definitely go again.

Visited June 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Overpriced food”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I ate here one night alone on a business trip. Although the setting and location were great (watching Wan Chai through the window) the food was quite expensive and did not taste good. i ordered a Chicken Balti which came in a nice iron bowl. The chicken tasted off and the sauce was tastless. I also ordered a Saag Paneer which was liquified spinanch with a few peices of paneer cheese. I was not impressed at all. I would like to say that the staff were very friendly and the service was excellent. Shame the food was not great.

Visited May 2012
Hong Kong, China
“Quality Indian Fare - Warm & Friendly Staff”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Not only did the food taste really good, but the staff and manager were extremely warm and friendly. They took care of our requests as we went in a big group and we had an array of different tastes. They also provided good recommendations and helped adjust spices accordingly.

What a wonderful experience!

• Visited February 2012
Geneva, Switzerland
“Indian? really? come on!!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Me and my wife are crazy for Indian food. After reading the comments in tripadvisor we thought tht we found a place to eat so often as it is right next to where we stay. Anyway in order to eat a lot, we almost stopped eating fm the morning, and eventually we went to this restaurant.

We ordered chiken tikka masala and some rice with a starter. They serve some complimentary stuff at the begining (papadoms with some sauces). The sauces were terrible, we thought - ok it is only sauces rest can not be that bad. But eventually chikken tikka masala was the worst we have ever eaten. Rice was below the average but at least eatable. The only good thing was the garlic nan, which was slightly above the avarage.

For all these terrible food we paid some significantly high amount of money.. I do not care to the money I spent for food as long as I enjoy but this time I felt sorry for each penny I spent. Some say that lunch buffet is good but after our experience we will never go there again.

• Visited January 2012