“Waste of Money for what you get”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Panevino

Panevino
Ranked #4,067 of 7,917 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Waste of Money for what you get”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

The food her is bland and overpriced. I have eaten here a few times now over the past year because it's v close to home, and I'm always surprised by the bill at the end of the meal versus the quality of food. It's hard to find good Italian food in HK and this place is not a great place to start....

“Best 2 meals I had while in hong kong, 1st meal brought me back, 2nd didn't disappoint.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

The vinaigrette I had was the best I've had. The spicy tomato and bacon pasta I had the 2nd time I went was amazing. The suckling pig the first night with crispy skin, may be the best bite of food to have entered this mouth period. Service top notch and the bubbles is prosecco flow freely here. Space was tight(for this american) but everywhere in HK is. My wife and i loved everything we ate here about 10 menu items in all 2 trips.

LA
“Expensive for mediocre food quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

The food is quite mediocre but prices are surprisingly high. The service really needs a re-evaluation as all the waitresses have blank faces and you just get the distinct impression that they're on a commission to try to get you to run up as high a bill as possible, starting with emptying out as many US$10 bottles of water on your table as possible!
Avoid the mussels and clams as they were not cooked properly and still had sand in it. The risotto was under par. The fish was ok, but certainly not worth the price we paid for it.
All in all there are better Italian restaurants out there.

Hong Kong
“Very nice authentic italian food, in cosy restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2011

Reminds me of being back in Europe. The quality of the food is excellent - and our friend's 9 year old who is notoriously difficult had second helpings of ragout. Chantalle is always helpful and friendly and has the best colleciton of Amerone which happens to be my favourite wine - sadly it is, as it is in Europe, very expensive , so only for special occasions! The food is slightly overpriced in my opinion but I have never had a bad meal here. As a smoker I like the little balcony too!

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank HongKongCallisto
“Stale bread, cancelled our mains after the starters”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2011

A very poor starter pasta dish, was supposed to be veal and ham pasta...but could taste neither in the mincemeat style sauce...the manager said it was their showcase pasta dish...we paid and left immediately