“We will surely be back soon!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
stefanieh...
Besigheim, Germany
“We will surely be back soon!”
Reviewed November 22, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We stayed for 4 days - 8 people (6 grown ups and 2 children) in this apartment. Its very nice and spacious, very well equipped and very clean.. It even has views to the Harbour and we loved to have space to gather and to eat together. We enjoyed this family-trip very much and would like to thank Tina for an excellent service. The transportation to and from the airport was very well arranged as well. Location is perfect for shopping and sight seeing. We will be back next year

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 12, 2018
Hello there Stefanie! Our locations is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our apartment. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of Hong Kong and a very strategic location that brings our guest just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences. On your next visit, we are happy to share with you a sample itinerary that will help you maximize your stay in the area. I hope to see you again soon.
508domini...
Stuttgart, Germany
“5 Star Experience!”
Reviewed October 12, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My family of 6 had a wonderful trip to Hong Kong, this was our very first time to stay in an apartment and we really liked it! The living / dining room were spacious enough to enjoy meals, the furniture is very comfortable in Western Style, the kitchen is well-equipped - what made my wife smile, the bedrooms are lovely set up, the building is a bit shaky but well-maintained. But I think buildings are mainly old and locals do not care so much about the look of public hallways in comparison to Europeans. The apartment was spotlessly clean, linens and towels were generously supplied. Location was perfect for us since my wife's and our 3 daughters focus was on shopping. The Ladies just walked on the pedestrian bridge to one of the largest Mall to do all their high-end brand shopping... I was happy to have my coffee in one of the various cafes. I must also compliment on the FREE AIRPORT SERVICE, Anwar was a safe and kind driver. My only regret is that our stay was far too short! We'll stay again in the apartment and would recommend it to everyone. Thank you again for this first throughout positive experience.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 13, 2018
Thank you so much for your 5-star review on my apartment! Feel free to contact me in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing