“Approachable staff”

Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong
Ranked #76 of 725 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The staffs are very approachable and helpful.. they see to it that the guest schedules for the tour is fix and note is so helpful for the reminder of our schedule for the next day thank you cosmo hotel mongkok for a job well done " sa uulitin " =)

• Stayed: January 2013

Reviewed January 22, 2013

althought location is not so convenient, hotel provide shuttle service to mongkok, ferry terminal to Macau, airport express station.. during our stay, they specially arranged a plate of fruits and a bottle of red wine for my hubby's bday without any arrangement from us.. and all of the staffs provided good service and their friendliness creates a warmth environment!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Staffs are helpful and area is accessible to most area. The area has good food to explore and breakfast around the corner is not a problem. The hotel may consider to relook at the wireless coverage inside the room.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank K_Lim_Spore
CosmoHotelMongkok, General Manager at Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for your comment. We’re glad that you appreciate the attentive service from our professional staff and the convenient location of the hotel. Indeed there’s an array of restaurants and eateries offering local and international delicacies surrounding the hotel, and the free shuttle services to multiple destinations brings our guests to lavish dining options and entertainment around the city. As for your comments on the wireless coverage in room, we hope you had the chance to convey that to our 24-hour on-duty Guest Services Manager. If time did not allow unfortunately, may we invite you to contact us at mktcom@cosmomongkok.com.hk and provide details of the issue. We will certainly investigate further and rectify as appropriate. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during my trip to Hongkong and had a very pleasant stay. Each one of the staff i came across were all very friendly and helpful. I would like to specifically appreciate the Concierge Mr King Li for the attention he gives to each of the guests at the hotel. I would surely like to visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Couldn't fault the place
Friendly staff
Rooms small, but i am sure they all are ln Hong Kong
Clean, new and good location
Asked for some coffee sachets , on day 1 , only two left in room , they sent up 8, within 2 mins
A 7/11 , mcdonalds and good local food eateries close by

1  Thank Martin F

Thank you for your comment. It’s our pleasure to learn that you like the attentive and caring services from our professional team, the cleanliness in the guestroom, also the convenient location of the hotel. There are actually five room types sizing up to 42 sq m in the hotel and all of them are smartly designed to maximize space for a relaxing stay. The surrounding neighborhood offers an array of restaurants and eateries featuring local and international delicacies and groceries just around the corner for guests to enjoy a hassle-free vacation. Thank you for choosing Cosmo Hotel Mongkok and we hope to welcoming you again very soon!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in October 2012 and I found the location amazing. It was 15 min walk from Olympic station and there was a shuttle from the hotel that takes you to Mong Kok Station. I got the Suite Air room and it was very comfortable and quite large for HK standard. With the Suite Air room, we got free breakfast (which was excellent) and they also gave us 4 water bottles every day. Because Mong Kok is more residential area, there's lots of great food places to eat around the hotel.

The service is excellent and I would def go back.
What made this trip even more special was that I celebrated my bday in HK and to my surprise when I returned back to my room, the manager gave me a lovely bottle of wine and a birthday card. I've travelled to many places and stayed in many hotels, but I never felt as specials as I did when I stayed at this hotel.

I also celebrated my birthday in HK and

Room Tip: Suite Air - if you have more than 2 guests.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great location and close to Olympic and Mongkok MTR. The room was clean and modem, suitable for young couple if planing for their honeymoon. Have my back injury during my vocation and thanks for the helpful arrangement from the hotel staff :)
I'm definitely coming back to this hotel for my next trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends