the rooms are very small, hotel is in a great location, friendly staffMore
- Free Wifi
the rooms are very small, hotel is in a great location, friendly staffMoreShow less
It’s good to know you like our hotel’s convenient location! In fact, the hotel offers a variety of room types with sizes between 18 to 42 sq m with our suite and family room is spacious to accommodate 3 and 4 guests. Do feel free to approach our reservations team, they are most delighted to introduce and recommend the most suitable room type to our guests. Though already in a convenient location, we also provide daily free shuttle to multiple destinations in Mong Kok, West Kowloon and Tsim Sha Tsui. Our friendly staff would like to welcome you soon again!
I booked a double room for my friends (a couple) from Germany staying for 4 nights, (28 June to 2 July). The room though compact in size, has all the required facilities, clean, quiet and with the most impressed is the hotel is a non-smoking one. The staff are very helpful and nice manner. The hotel's location is good, it is easily accessible to Olympian City, a large shopping mall, and shuttle service to Langham Place in Mongkok and the Elements at the Kowloon Station. Also there shops, supermakets and fast food shop including McDonald in teh vincity. Anyway I would like to recomend this hotel to visitors looking for a budgeted and boutique hotel.
Researched on this hotel before staying there. Will have to say that the service is IMPRESSIVE! Overall decor is modern with a decent size room though it's rather small but enough for two to move around comfortably. The service staff are very attentive to your needs with your every detail taken care even before you step into the hotel. There will be an email sent to confirm your arrival timing so that they can prepare your room in advance. Also, the moment you step into the hotel, the staff will ensure that you remain worry-free when it comes to your luggage.
It is highly accessible to the MTR which is about 5 minutes walk away. Good supermarkets and a Mac opposite the hotel makes survival easy.
Only problems with this place? 1) Lifts are small and continuously full with waiting times ranging to almost 10 minutes. We experienced this almost every day during breakfast. 2) The shuttle bus is a mini bus which is limited to first come first serve basis. Unless you are waiting about 30 minutes prior to departure time at the lobby, you are unlikely to be able to pop into the shuttle. We have never managed to get on the shuttle for 3 whole days with the exception of departure to airport at 10pm on the final day.
Our pleasure to being impressive to our guests! Nice to learn that you appreciate the room décor, our staff service and also the convenient location. Regarding the room size, we have 5 room types for guest selection with a size ranging from 18 to 42 sq m with our suite and family room able to accommodate 3 and 4 guests respectively. Location-wise, we are 4-min away from the closest Olympic subway station and across the street finds an array of local restaurants, tea houses, convenience stores, supermarkets, etc. To keep our guests connected to us, pre-stay and post-stay emails will be sent for better preparation and communications before and after the stay. Moreover, all official website bookings are entitled to enjoy 24-hour check-in/out service meaning our guests are welcome to check in anytime of the day, and not needing to check out after a good 24 hours – no time constraints and no time wasted!
In regards to the lift service, in fact we already have 3 lifts in operations while guest can always feel free to approach our 24-hour on duty guest services manager if any assistance is required. We trust that it was because we were of full house during your stay period. While for the shuttle bus service, it operates in a first-come-first-serve basis and we always suggest our guests to start queuing 5 to 10 minutes before the departure time. Nonetheless, our Concierge team would handle any special request or situation if required, please do not hesitate to approach them. We hope your next stay with us will be more pleasant! See you again
We stayed there for 5 nights last june 2012 and the experience was awesome. For the price, ti's really worth it. The quality is 5 star, only the size is a bit too small. The space is just enough (literally), you have space for 2-3 luggages, and enough space for one person to move around the room at a time.
1. Shuttle : We availed of the free shuttle from the airport upon arrival. It was very punctual all the time (atleast during those times we used it).
2. Room : Upon arrival we were upgraded for free to a superior room. The room was nicely decorated, and well thought of to maximize all the space available. The air conditioning was perfect and the room is squeaky clean.
3. Comfort room : I love the rain shower. the water pressure is really really strong, it's so comfortable. The space is small though just enough for an average person to bathe, with just enough space to put your toiletries. The comfortroom walls were translucent so it's best to be roomies with people you're comfortable with.
4. Beds - it's clean and comfortable, just enough for one person though (single beds), we tried sharing (because we were 3 adults in a room supposedly for 2), so it was a bit comfortable because the beds were smaller than the standard single bed.
5. Breakfast buffet - it's cheap if you choose the one bundled with the room, but i don't think it's enjoyable to eat it daily for more than 2 days because the selections don't change that much. plus there are a lot of bakeries and restaurants around the hotel that you can try. From what i can remember the selections are 2 kinds of fruit, salad, ham, potato wedges, 4 kinds of dimsum, rice, noodles, sausage, egg/omelet, juices, breads, give or take 3 more dishes that vary per day, i couldn't remember the others.
6. location - it's about 10-15 minutes leisure walking from the olympic station mtr. it's not so difficult to get there because more than half of the walk is a covered bridge. Near the mtr olympic station there's the olympic mall, a 3 building mall like glorietta (if you are familiar with the philippines malls).
7, service - the staff is very approachable and responsive about inquiries and requests. they are very polite as opposed to most staff (of restaurants and stores) that we met there throughout our stay.
overall, it's really worth it for the price. especially for those people who just plan to shop around hongkong and have a comfortable sleep at night. It's not advisable though for those people who want to stay long in hotel rooms (like those with kids that need space to play around, coz this hotel has everything but space).
Not-too-far taxi ride from airport; very clean room; friendly and helpful staff; neighborhood stores for munchies, fruit, or a quick meal; short and safe walk to the Olympian shopping complex; great shuttle service; competitive price; easy internet booking; quiet ~~ perfect for recovering from jet lag. Thank you !!
We spent 5 days 4 nights in this hotel. Hotel staffs are professional, friendly and helpful. Room is clean meet our prior requests for high floor, amazing city view and fast free wifi. Size of the room is small but we knew we were in HongKong. Hotel location is accessible to Olympic and Mongkok station. We shopped almost every night in Mongkok and walked back to hotel around 12am. Numbers of restaurants are around the hotel and had no problem to find and taste local foods. Room rate is reasonable. Definitely choose this hotel again for our next trip to Hong Kong!
Only comment: Shuttle bus service is great but number of seats (28) could not satisfy the morning demand from hotel customers.
Thank you for the comments! It seems to us that you’ve had a blast in Hong Kong and with us! Nice to know. Regarding our shuttle service, our shuttle will run more rounds in the morning during rush hours to accommodate the higher demand and we have taken note of your comments. We hope your next trip to us won’t be long!