For the business trip to HK, I stayed this hotel for a week. I would like to say about this hotel that;
1. It’s not expensive hotel considering its location and facilities of hotel (nice & clear room, gym, etc.)
2. Hotel staffs are so nice. It was the first time for me to visit HK. Concierge informed me of many places I have lunch and dinner. Every time they got me a taxi and told me the estimated taxi fare.
3. If you are Korean or Japanese, please find Sophia Jung (I’m not sure about her name) at the lobby. She is incredibly nice and she can speak Korea, English, and Japanese. Definitely you will get lots of helps from her as I did
4. Around the hotel, there are four convenience stores. So you don’t have to worry about the hunger in mid-night. Also, I went to Yeh Lam Kwok Restaurant and Korea restaurant (beside of YLK Restaurant). Their food would be good for everyone from all around the world.
I hope this would be helpful for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book this hotel online to enjoy free in-room 100Mbps WiFi and a 24-Hour Full Stay (for hotel official site booking only)! This Mongkok boutique hotel is 100% smoke-free, where Ladies Market and Temple Street night market are just within 10-15 minutes away for a local shopping experience. Free daily shuttle to Mongkok, Tsim Sha Tsui and West Kowloon is also available. The fitness studio is open 24 hours. Dorsett Mongkok is an EarthCheck bronze benchmarked hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong