Why Golden Crown Guest House deserves an applause?
1. Kenny, the hotel's owner/supervisor, is very attentive and accommodating to guests' needs.
2. Filipina staffs always wear a smile.
3. Hotel Room (ours' Superior Quadruple inside their office on the 5th) is cleaned daily. New bed sheet daily. New bath towels daily. Garbage bin emptied daily. Not noisy even our windows are facing Nathan Road. Good AC. Good Hot and cold shower.
4. Very good exchange rate.
5. Nice deal of amusement tickets.
6. Location is:
Less than 1 mins of walk to/from MTR Station D2 entrance/exit; Less than 10 mins of walk to China Ferry Terminal to Macau; Less than 15 mins of walk to Avenue of the Stars; Less than 10 mins of walk to find an ideal place to eat.
Conclusion: Worth recommending.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We located in the center of the city and the main hotel area of Hong Kong - Tsimshatsui, Kowloon. There are plenty of restaurants around our building servicing cuisine of many countries, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Indonesian, Indian, Vietnamise & American Fast Food... etc. some of them are openning 24-hour.The Hong Kong International Airport Bus A21 and the Airport Express Train is available where is next to us. There are so many convenient going to other parts of HongKong such as MTR , KCR, buses and ferries. Go to China or Macau, the Tsimshatsui East KCR station and the China Hong Kong Ferry Terminal is near. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Guesthouse Hotel Hong Kong
- Golden Crown Guesthouse Hong Kong