“An Honest Review - Recommended”

Tai Pan Reflexology Beauty & Foot Spa
Ranked #7 of 108 Spas & Wellness in Hong Kong
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My SO and I were looking for a good massage place. We were bombarded by numerous female flyerists. We passed Tai Pan and that was not the case. The place speaks for itself. It looks legitimate and it was on the main road, Nathan Road. We decided to choose Tai Pan. Although their prices are higher than other massage shops, we decided to pay a higher price to have a piece of mind. The place was well decorated, very zen like. Staff was professional.

Massage: It was Great! I paid a total of ~ $350 HKD for two people for 45 minutes of back and 25 minutes of foot massage. It was totally worth it. I highly recommend it.

Tip: Keep in mind that you will come across other massage parlors but how professional it is is unknown. I rather pay a higher price and have a piece of mind.

1  Thank MRamAZN N

Reviewed May 24, 2013

all about the warm pajamas that they put me in for the massage. makes me want to put my pj's in the dryer at home before putting them on.
anyways, the wonderful pj's also added a layer of security, i prefer not to be nude as some strange masseuse has his hands all over me.
this review is long over due.. i dont remember the exact details of my visit and i dont feel like looking up my notes right now, i remember getting a foot washing and full body massage, maybe a foot massage too.. an hours worth of work for about $30 US plus a recommended tip of about $5-6 US.
the price is right.
i liked the experience and would go back if i ever find myself in HK again. my masseuse was strong and i wanted to jump off the table a couple times bec it hurt some, but i didnt. it worked though. that guy worked toxins out of me, i felt awesome afterwards.
go there!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great job well done
Hi all, after a great day at Disneyland I decided the whole family could do with a foot and leg massage. After checking out a few the day before I wanted somewhere that my wife and I would be comfortable to take our two daughters aged 7 and 10.
Great thing about Tai Pan, straight off the street on Nathian road - go down the step to friendly greeting with no seedy back allies or lift to other floors. Its a good atmosphere and staff were very family friendly, we enjoyed a great massage and the kids loved it.
We would strongly recommended these guys if you are in town and want to treat your family, prices are slightly higher (not much thou) than others passing out flyers on the street but the clean family friendly atmosphere put my wife at ease so she could also enjoy the massage, some of the other massage outlets are not the same standard.

Thank you Tai Pan we loved it and will be back tomorrow after the markets.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I waited seven long years to experience Tai Pan again. It was pretty much my first port of call once I landed in Hong Kong. The massages are amazingly good here and the facilities are great. You can no doubt get cheaper massages elsewhere but the ultra comfy chairs are worth the extra expense (about 45 AUD for 75 minutes of treatment). The therapists do know their reflexology so your feet and legs get a great work out. They do your neck and shoulders from underneath (ie - you remain lying on your back throughout) which is divine! I went twice :))
Service is fine, if not normal for HK. If you're expecting the sort of service where people ask you how your day is, then you may be disappointed. If you just want to cut to the chase and reach nirvana, Tai Pan is the place for you!

2  Thank monipod
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The massage was quite good but the guy yelling into his phone just outside my booth and the kids running around really damaged the overall experience