“A must!”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“A must!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I waited seven long years to experience Tai Pan again. It was pretty much my first port of call once I landed in Hong Kong. The massages are amazingly good here and the facilities are great. You can no doubt get cheaper massages elsewhere but the ultra comfy chairs are worth the extra expense (about 45 AUD for 75 minutes of treatment). The therapists do know their reflexology so your feet and legs get a great work out. They do your neck and shoulders from underneath (ie - you remain lying on your back throughout) which is divine! I went twice :))
Service is fine, if not normal for HK. If you're expecting the sort of service where people ask you how your day is, then you may be disappointed. If you just want to cut to the chase and reach nirvana, Tai Pan is the place for you!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank monipod

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Wollongong, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“a bit noisy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

The massage was quite good but the guy yelling into his phone just outside my booth and the kids running around really damaged the overall experience

Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Well worth a visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

I visited the Tsim tsa tsui location. I must say the previous reviewers were right. Very hard to find initially, I eventually found the woman manning the closed store front. She walked me across the street and in 5 minutes I was inside. For future visits, take the D1 exit from the MTR and you are steps away.

Being from Manhattan, I did not find the receptionist surly, in fact fairly helpful instead. I chose the 277HKD head and foot massage. 75 minutes. You are given a locker for your things, and I did not find the shoes ratty. Bathrooms were spotless. You spend about 15 minutes in a massage chair and water bath. They wash your feet and then you head in for your massage. I must say the room is so much fun. Probably about 20 chairs full reclined and the most comfortable I have EVER experienced. I asked for a woman and she was amazing. Constantly checking if pressure is ok. The head massage was really different with a rolling technique I had never experienced on the neck. they put a warm neck compress on to keep the muscles relaxed during the foot massage. she massaged from heel to knee, with just the right pressure. She even climbed on top of me at the end for full body pressure. They gave you some nice tea to conclude.

Great price, kitschy decor, totally worth it!

Visited December 2012
Hong Kong
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Mixed feelings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is based on various sessions of foot massage I had at the place.

The Good: halfway the foot massage I always fall asleep! the decoration and it's background ambient music/sounds really help to relax.

The Bad: it's pricey, 200HK$ for 50 min. foot massage.

The Ugly: the foot massage starts with a 15-20 minutes foot soaking in an electric foot-spa-chair

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Xueyan D
gold coast
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best Massage place in Kowloon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

The best massage place in Kowloon! After researching on Trip advisor i decided to try out tai pan reflexology & massage spa.
It was truly amazing. After a warm welcome from reception staff they were able to fit us straight in. starting with a relaxing foot bath. We were then taken to a relaxing dimly lit room, where we enjoyed a 30minute scalp massage & 1hr body massage. It was one of the best. It was a great end to the trip

I would highly recommend it!!

Visited October 2012