“Foot massage or 'foot wash and rub'?”

Tai Pan Reflexology Beauty & Foot Spa
Ranked #7 of 108 Spas & Wellness in Hong Kong
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Been to many foot massage places, even the cheap and dodgy one that fliers are handed on the street, this is the worst. I am sorry to say this, what I experienced was not a foot massage at all. They put you into the electric massage chair and soak your feet in the electric foot spa. Then you have to lie down in an ackward position, while they are giving you a light foot and calf massage. It was all done in a rush. I felt so uncomfortable afterwards cause my whole body was shaken, instead of slow and long pressure on your foot. The sign outside was around 90 HKD for 25 mins, but when you get to the receptionist, they said it is 198 HKD for 50 mins and I couldn't choose the 25 min session. She was not that friendly either. My advise is try others.

6  Thank Shan W

Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

We really needed a massage but were put off by the dodgy looking girls handing out flyers wanting us to go to some dark alley way or basement. After the reviews we decided on this place. It was easy to find not sure why people have problems finding it. It's on the corner of Nathan street, clearly marked with an inviting neon sign and a stair case of chinese warriors leading to reception. The people were nice and the massage chairs plush and comfortable. Massage itself was hit and miss ( we came twice). Staff were more interested in talking to each other and on my second visit received a one handed massage whilst he was using the other hand to talk on his phone. So overall pretty poor effort. It's just that this place seems to be the only inviting half decent looking massage place in the area.

3  Thank dan801
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I got a foot massage here three times during my stay.

The first foot massage was from a woman and it was awesome. She was able to read my feet and tell me I was dehydrated and helped clear my sinuses - from pressure points on my feet! I couldn't believe it.

The next two were from the two guys and I would say if you like a foot massage really intense then ask for the guys - otherwise, request a woman.
The one guy seemed really bored and I was unhappy about my results. However, I came back again.
The other guy was much better but only after I said "tong" a few times which means painful.
Overall, I would come back but request a woman.

2  Thank supergirl
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We visited Tai Pan in Nathan road and enjoyed the experience. Foot bath was
Great and the massages were also very relaxing for our tired legs!

1  Thank SuzannaB
Reviewed June 15, 2012

This place looks very shady from the outside. However, the service provided inside is really great and well worth the money spent.
a 30 minute foot massage was 98HKD.!!

We got a couple of treatments here and definitely enjoyed the foot massages after hours of walking in the HK Heat!

2  Thank snod73