Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$234
$204
$150
$121
Agoda.com
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$144
Trip.com
$177
$152
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$97
$71
Hotel Direct
3,263 results
All reviewsairport hoteltung chungclose to the airportasia world expofree shuttleasiaworld expothe executive loungebig buddhalantau islandbetween flightsan early flightruns every minutesminutes from the airportshuttle serviceindoor poolcable caroutlet mall
Reviewed December 17, 2012

very close to Hong Kong Intl Airport (5 minutes shuttle bus).
free shuttles every 15 minutes
very modern & clean hotel, nice views. large rooms.
very convenient to stay there for an early plane departure

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2012

This was the final stop on my business trip. Only 5 minutes to the airport, and you would know it by the amount of air travel out of the airport.
Check in was effortless, and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast buffet was very nice, many selections, and staff was very helpful.
The room was very typical to most Marriotts'. The bed was average, and the pillows were not very good. They were those stupid down stuffed pillows, either they provided no support or very little support. Sure I am being picky, but come on Marriott, I think you can do better as your competition seems to get it....
Proximity to the airport was great, and the shuttle bus made it convenient. As a final stop prior to leaving for home, it was nice. If I had time to spare, I would probably stay again, but the hotels in nearby Shenzhen provide more.

Room Tip: Ocean view is not much, but it is nice.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This hotel was beautiful, all amenities updated and very clean. We stayed on the executive level with free breakfast, dinner and cocktails and beer. The staff took the time to know us by name and we felt very well taken care of. Upon arrival there is a subway shuttle that takes you almost directly to the hotel. A short walk through the vacant Expo center and you have arrived. Bags whisked away, check in speedily done and you are taken to your well furnished room.

The downside is that this hotel is not on the main island, so a taxi or subway ride is needed to get you there. The taxi drivers are crazy and I live in Shanghai, so I am pretty used to crazy taxi rides. Also, the subways are very crowded. In any case, we managed to get around quite easily. Parents, be aware that you can see Hong Kong Disney from the hotel. We had no intention of going there, but with two children we spent a day visiting Mickey. The hotel provided transportation to and from the park.

Enjoyed this hotel very much.

Room Tip: Executive floor is well worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Laurie K
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I only stayed in this hotel for overnight transit at the airport. Here below are how I would rate this hotel:

Good:
The hotel is fairly new, room is spacious, gym and pool are great. Has a nine hole golf course right next to it...so you can kill time. There is shuttle take you to airport for flights, food, shopping and movie (iMax!)

Bad:
Location...just like any other airport hotel, you are so isolated although HK airport is one of the most accommodating airports...it's still too bloody far from everything in the city. And you need to take shuttle bus (too close for taxi, no driver will take you) in T2 parking. If you have many luggages, that will be hassle.

Ugly:
Can't think of any...that's why my title is Good, but not Great Hotel.

I won't recommend this hotel, cos I would pick the Regal Airport Hotel...which is attached to T1 terminal if I have to stay for overnight transit again. I think that will be much easier and convenient.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Agree with most of the other reviews. Main point to add it how great the service was, we are Marriott Platinum so may have been special, but there was someone waiting at hotel entrance that knew my name, walked us to our room and checked us in there. Nice lounge and fantastic breakfast buffet in restaurant.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple