Have stayed in total 6 different hotels in Hong Kong over the years... Nothing can compare to Hyatt Regency. Well done!
1. Location excellent, connected to K11 mall, late night shopping, supermarket is just downstairs.
2. Housekeeping, fastest in the world, I swear they came in 3-5 mins both times I called.
3. Service is 5 stars, staffs are initiative, offering to help even before I have a chance to ask especially the bell boys.
4. Free wifi in room.
Seriously, the rooms are nice and modern just like a lot of hotels in Hong Kong but what differentiates Hyatt and the rest of the other hotels is the staff. You are definitely doing something right here.Keep it Up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui business and tourist district with direct access to the MTR subway stations, Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui offers 381 guestrooms and suites, state-of-the-art meeting and banquet facilities including a pillarless ballroom accommodating up to 400 persons and 5 meeting rooms with various sizes, authentic cuisines with 3 restaurants and a bar, as well as a well equipped fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Hotel Hong Kong