“Good for Takeaway if your in Tsim Tsa Tsui area”
Review of Koh-I-Noor

Koh-I-Noor
Ranked #5,924 of 8,531 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Bengaluru, India
“Good for Takeaway if your in Tsim Tsa Tsui area”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

If you are staying in Tsim Tsa Tsui and looking for good Indian food than you must try Koh-i-noor restaurant which has entry from one of the shops on Mody Road . I used it only for takeaways as I was staying in nearby Holiday Inn and didn't find entrance and ambiance that great . However , food was very tasty and pretty authentic . Specially butter Naan and all chicken dishes were very good . Price is approx HKD 150 for 2 people .

• Visited December 2011

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Legaspi, Philippines
“Koh-I-Noor (Tsim Sha Tsui)”
Reviewed May 10, 2011

too pricely, very bad service, dont go there.its a rip off
arogant waiter and he expects to be tipped

• Visited May 2011
Toronto, Canada
“Mediocre at best.”
Reviewed February 27, 2011

This chain has been around a long time and has not improved at all. The curries are made with a 'mother sauce' and taste identical. It is really for locals who are not familiar with the cuisine and find this place less intimidating. Given the number of superb Indian restaurants in HK, give this one a wide berth.

• Visited January 2011
Hong Kong
“Food is usually good, service is good, dont be fooled by narrow entrance (7/10)”
Reviewed July 17, 2010

I have eaten there many times, usually I find the food good, few times great and few times not so good. Over all an above average taste, so you can always go there if you are nto able to decide upon anything better.
Apart fom that, there are some dishes that taste great like handi biryani(pot meat rice).
Non-veg is good 7.5/10
veggie: 6.9/10

Strood, United Kingdom
“Don't be put off by the appearance - fantastic food and friendly service”
Reviewed April 29, 2010

We tried here as my husband had a hankering for an Indian after 2 weeks of Vietnamese food. I have to admit we nearly turned tail and left as it's on the first floor and from the outside corridor didn't look very inviting. However there were quite a few people in there so we thought we'd give it a go. And we are so glad we did!
The service was really friendly and the prices very reasonable for Hong Kong. We cleared our plates of both starters and mains and tried a selection of both meat and vegetarian dishes. Everything was really well cooked and the food was more authentic indian than in many restaurants which made a nice change.
Overall a really good meal that we could easily have missed out on if we had gone with our first instinct to leave.