“Fantastic BBQ restaurant ”
Review of The Gallery

The Gallery
Ranked #100 of 13,409 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lantau Island
Description: Slow food not fast food - cooked fresh to order from our a la carte menu - quality ingredients from around the world....we offer a selection of finest smoked meats from our Texas smoker oven - "smoked low & real slow....." - come try our pulled pork, 13 hour beef brisket, beef short ribs & baby back racks - we do flame seared gourmet steaks, burgers, kebabs & seafood, salads, pastas & pizzas - vegetarian friendly too! Our bar is fully stoked with craft beers & ales, fine wines & good coffee - we don't disappoint!
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

We visited with a group of friends and had a fantastic meal - well worth the trip out from Hong Kong Island. We ordered a selection of meats including a large steak platter and roast chicken with a selection of sides. The food was delicious and grilled right in front of you. The restaurant has a lovely outdoor terrace area and a well stocked beer fridge - great for anyone looking for a casual lunch/dinner spot, particularly if you've been hiking in the nearby area.

Date of visit: May 2019
2  Thank 400lianec

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

This was my first time to The Gallery and I was amazed. I was with a party of 10 adults and 3 children and Dave the owner looked after us all. Including catering for a vegetarian. I’m looking forward to going back there. He has range of fresh beef that he cooks on the barbecue outside. A huge selection of international beers and wines. Highly recommended. Thanks Dave and staff.

Date of visit: May 2019
2  Thank BJ19821983
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

I was in Hong Kong taking a break from my job in mainland China. We came across this place and I was so amazed at the service and how polite kev and his staff are. I decided to have an angus sirloin steak and it did not disappoint. I’ve had a lot of steaks but this was th best one by far. I actually ended up eating there most of my trip the food was made with such quality and the staff made it even better. Great people, great food.

Regards, kris

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Krisskinner123
Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

Only in the area for a night before catching another flight. Had the hummus with pita and also the Mussels in a creamy sauce, they came with Turkish bread for dipping. Both were delicious, a bit pricey in my opinion but it’s Hong Kong. They also serve beers on tap and an assortment of steak and ribs. Service is great, friendly staff.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank 980duaneu
Reviewed November 19, 2018

The Gallery was serving really the best steaks in HK . I leave near by for several months I have the best meals ever there . Great service and the owner making really great
atmosphere.