“Delish!”

Ranked #1,275 of 9,325 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I'm glad we arrived with an appetite, everything was absolutely delicious. The staff were very welcoming and happy to recommend dishes, and the food was obviously freshly prepared with great care. Thankyou!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

On my recent vacation to Hong Kong, my dear friend Kristy brought me to this lovely restaurant. I'm not always adventurous about my food, so I was a bit nervous. But my goodness. I had the Greek Salad... it was fresh and delicious and filled me up the perfect amount. We were in a bit of a hurry, and I wish we could have stayed longer. If I were in Hong Kong longer, I would have definitely gone back. The cheese, dressing, and toppings were just so fresh and perfect. The owner was also very kind and welcoming. I loved this place!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Satu (the owner) has found a recipe that works. Food tastes homemade with several of the dishes coming from his own family recipes. Look out for the specials which change regularly. The staff are great and always welcoming.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We treated a friend to dinner here on Thursday evening. We ordered salad, mezzes and felafel. Absolutely delicious. The fish and chips come highly recommended too. Next time we hope to book a table for a Friday eveving to enjoy the live music. It is such good value too.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

This is a great restaurant with a small town feel. The food is tasty and well presented.
If you're in HK, take the ferry to Mui Wo and experience a slower pace. And great food.

1  Thank Graham T