Hostel is located in ChungKing Mansions, which is a horrible smelly place, full of Indian touts, but if you ignore this, you are located on Nathan Road which is a perfect location. Upon check in the miserable receptionist said they had not received our email booking, which we had had a confirmation for. We were subsequently given a single room which was only about 1.5M squared. The room was very clean and was equipped with all that was needed, expect a mirror. The next day a nice receptionist gave us a bigger room for the same price which was also nice and clean (apart from they don't wash duvets). Wifi in both rooms was good as was the TV , but you would not want to spend too much time in the rooms as they are so small. Their website mentions free tea and coffee, but this just extents to a kettle in the hallway. Would recommend for clean, budget accommodation if you don't get clostrophobic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is owned by an Ex-British serviceman and it caters to a lot of tourists from Europe, The Americas and Australia. We have clean, spacious and comfortable rooms. Newly renovated, our rooms are of superior quality with en-suite showers and toilets, hot and cold water 24 hours a day. Plenty of storage space for luggage and clothes. Each room also has color TV, air conditioning and a telephone for free local calls. We have just installed WI-FI Broadband to all our rooms for you to use privately and it is free 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Paris Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Guesthouse Hotel Hong Kong
- Paris Guesthouse Hong Kong