“Don't stay here if you're a non smoker...”

V Happy Valley Serviced Apartments
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hong Kong
V Happy Valley Serviced Apartments
Ranked #153 of 271 Hong Kong B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 18, 2010

I write this review in my bed in my V apartment where I was meant to be staying for a year.

I have just cut my stay short as my 'neighbour' enjoys smoking cigars which in turn makes my room full of cigar smoke. Despite numerous complaints over the last couple of months, he continues to smoke (the building is meant to be non smoking). It's now 12.23am and I have had to get up to open my windows to clear the air.

I move out in a couple of days but as a result of terminating my tenancy early I have been charged 80 percent of my deposit ($14400) - I'm not sure that is really fair considering the circumstances but I'm just glad to be out of the place - a smoky room is not what you need when faced with the polluted HK air all day...

Friendly staff but not a great serviced apartment - there are better - stay at those.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business