V Happy Valley Serviced Apartments
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
$267
$196
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$234
Trip.com
$143
$138
Agoda.com
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$137
$107
$108
$99
$178
$129
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$97
$87
$163
$147
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 18, 2010

I write this review in my bed in my V apartment where I was meant to be staying for a year.

I have just cut my stay short as my 'neighbour' enjoys smoking cigars which in turn makes my room full of cigar smoke. Despite numerous complaints over the last couple of months, he continues to smoke (the building is meant to be non smoking). It's now 12.23am and I have had to get up to open my windows to clear the air.

I move out in a couple of days but as a result of terminating my tenancy early I have been charged 80 percent of my deposit ($14400) - I'm not sure that is really fair considering the circumstances but I'm just glad to be out of the place - a smoky room is not what you need when faced with the polluted HK air all day...

Friendly staff but not a great serviced apartment - there are better - stay at those.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business