Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com$40
Priceline$45
eDreams$40
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Very clean rooms and perfectly functional. The lady at the reception went out of her way to help us working very hard. As always there is a chance you may not get a window but the air con works well. A great price and the small rooms have been well thought out. If on a budget and aren't staying for a long period of time definitely one to use.

Date of stay: October 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Georgie P
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stayed 3 nights in a double room during the October National Day celebrations. I arrived really early (before 7 a.m.) & they stored my luggage so that I could go & start exploring HK. I chose a double room due to comments about small rooms & no windows & my room was clean, ample (in terms of size & amenities) & had plenty of hot water.
The owner & her family were friendly and prior to my arrival they sent really helfpul instructions about how to reach Chungking Mansions from the airport via a number of means together with the cost & time of each of these. The wifi worked really well & the location was great - handy for everything I needed. Given the price of hotels in HK, this place is really good value for money.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank scousepeasant
Reviewed July 5, 2012

If yu need a safe and clean place to stay, mapleleaf hostel is the best choice.
This was my first time staying in Chungking, but based on previous reviews, I felt confident staying at the Maple Leaf. I was pleasantly surprised - the rooms were basic but very clean, there was plenty of hot water for the shower, the bed was comfortable enough, and I slept well. There was no outside noise.They were able to store my luggage after checkout until my flight in the evening.

Date of stay: July 2012
2  Thank robert y
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The hostel location wasn't really good and wasn't really clean.
Even though the location is closed with shopping centre, but I wasn't really satisfied.
The hostel, is inside of big building whiches has so many cell phone shops.
But the hostel room, is clean and the crew is friendly, but these place is not really recommended.

Date of stay: March 2012
3  Thank Hernita Y
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Good place for staying a few days, clean and safe, very helpful staff, definite come back.

Date of stay: June 2012