Lowest prices for your stay
$72
$68
Trip.com
$59
Hotels.com$72
Priceline$72
eDreams$68
All reviews great location comfortable stay central location victoria harbour kitchenette shopping station luggage couch bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Stay for 1 night for business

Just need a place to stay in Tsim Sha Tsui for 8 hours, so I booked this hotel because of location and price. Overall. the location is very good, walkable to everything nearby. Studio room is small, but it is still in HK standard. It is not so clean, and look old in some area. Bathroom has loud ventilation, and unconsistance hot water temperature. Free internet is +++.

I booked via hotelclub with breakfast, but the hotel said that "No breakfast". I have no time to eat anyway, but I believe that the restaurant is very small as it is only 3 rooms in my floor. There are many restaurants on Ashley road and nearby.

In conclusion, if you have limited budget, but in need of great location - just go for it. It is a lot cheaper than Langham, Kowloon hotel, or Marcopolo nearby.

Tips: If you travel with baggage from HKIA via airport express, take complimentary K-2 shuttle from Kowloon station to Kowloon/Peninsula hotel. It is a bit longer walk than get off at Langham, but no need to claim the tunnel stair.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I had expected better since the hotel is part of The Ascott group, but I must say I'm disappointed. I have never stayed in any of Ascott's hotels or residence before, but I thought that this property was below my expectations of perhaps other hotels near the area with the same price range. We chose Citadines due to the amnenities, we wanted to cook our own meals in case it was hard to find Halal food in Hong Kong. The cookery was old, the hot water took some time to run, no view out of the window, staff was so-so. The good things I can say about the hotel are probably the location, and the free wi-fi in the room. Otherwise, I thought I would probably get a better deal else where.

Date of stay: April 2012
5  Thank fmdnzri
Felix L, Manager at Citadines Ashley Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear Guest, Great to receive your short but supportive review here at Tripadvisor. A good and crisp review is always welcomed by all involved. Hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the property.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Overall: A bit old but the location is great.

Location: The hotel is located in a very good location..very convenient and close to everything (subway, malls, restaurants ect.) in a walking distance.

Room: The room was a bit old but fully equipted with functional items. However, kitchen utensils were not clean. Bathroom was quite small. Big person wouldn't be able to turn around in a tub bath.

Service: Frontdesk staff were helpful. However, when we checked out, they didn't inform us tha the road will be closed at 5pm for a Chinese New Year parade and there would be no taxi around. We ended up carrying many big laggage to the airport via subway.

Date of stay: February 2012
1  Thank Kulanuj N
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My daughter (13 ) and I stayed there April 17-20th 2012. Booked through Agoda-no problem. The mattress was firm, but didn't stop us from sleeping.The studio apartment is small, but that is Hong Kong. Location is excellent--within walking distance to many attractions and lots of restaurants on Ashley Rd. I couldn't find a place to buy food to do some of my own cooking, but restaurants are very inexpensive.The restaurant in the building serves a good breakfast for $30 HK dollars. The place was very clean, no bed bugs and I didn't hear noise from the room next door, though I'm not sure if it was occupied. The elevators were not slow as some have reported. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and will let you confirm your flight and print your boarding passes. A taxi from the airport cost $240 HK dollars and $200 going back ( special arrangement with the hotel ) . I figure it only cost me a few dollars Canadian more for the convenience of a taxi. if you have two or more people, a taxi really is worth it, especially if you arrive at night and have to try to find the place. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Room tip: We were on the 7th floor and did not hear any noise from the street. The windows are modern but perhaps lower floors may be noisier. Just a thought...
Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank Lori015
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We stayed here with our then 1 year old son and it is perfect for small families. And the rooms were spacious - compared to HK standards. We stayed in a studio premiere which was perfect because we had to have extra room for the baby cot which the hotel provided. The front desk was very helpful. There's a supermarket a few steps away, 7-11 and right across is a quaint chinese resto which serves the best roasted duck at a very reasonable price.

Will definitely consider this the next time I'm in HK.

Date of stay: July 2011