Lowest prices for your stay
$72
$68
Trip.com
$59
Hotels.com$72
Agoda.com$62
Priceline$72
All reviews great location comfortable stay central location victoria harbour kitchenette shopping station luggage couch bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2011

We stay at Citadines on most occasions when we visit HK. We usually stay in the room which is not the basic room....one up I think (!) it has a small kitchen and a sofa bed and can easily accommodate 3 adults and a baby. The location of this Citadines is brilliant. Right next to the new isquare shopping centre, which used to be where the Grand Hyatt was on Kowloon side a few years ago. Isquare or is it red square......?...! has a supermarket...Marks and Spencer...Starbucks etc......and a plethora of other fine eateries. Citadines on Ashley is on the doorstep of several bars and restaurants and is a stones throw away fromHarbour city....Star Ferry terminal and a great view of HK island on a night. Joey, the lady at reception, is one of the most friendly ladies I know and will help and advice you on shopping trips and attractions. Like the title says......a shame it's closing.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ginger019
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Prices of hotels in Hong Kong are expensive. When my friend told me about this "shoplot" hotel which charges around USD200 a night, I honestly had my reservations.

True enough, when I arrived, I was greeted by a narrow sliding door entrance and an even narrower walkway within the hotel after you minus the reception area. Reminded myself that I shouldn't be whining but instead make the best out of this stay.

Here's the good part! To my surprise, the room was actually very nicely done. Not only was it clean, it was color coordinated to give you this very vibrant feel. It had everything I needed.. a big comfy bed, a mini kitchen with utensils, a set of sofas to chill in and a writing desk with complimentary internet. The toilets weren't fit for kings, but hey, clean and everything works was all I needed.

I suppose the best part of this hotel would be its locality. Smacked right in the middle of Tsim Tsa Tsui (at least I think that's how you spell it). The rail transit, the harbour (star walk), a really nice park and rose garden, rows and rows of shops, great drinks and food are all within a stone's throw.

Will I return here or recommend this place? A 100% yes.. unless you're planning to splurge a little on your next trip or to impress the lady, otherwise a big thumbs up!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank JasonGAAA
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Stayed in Citadines for 2 night during my last Hong Kong trip and like it very much. Will definitely stay there again for my next Hong Kong trip. The location of this hotel is right in the middle of Tsim Sha Tsui. Harbour city mall is located just 2 small road junctions away. It is also a 5-10 mins walk to the Tsim Sha Tsui station. Love the modern, clean cut decor of the room. It is very simple but some might find it small. Not a luxurious place to stay but I find it perfect for my needs. Added bonus is that there is a famous Macau biscuit shop near to the hotel, usually can only find the products in Macau but manage to find the shop here. No breakfast provided but hey you are in Hong Kong the food paradise!! No problem getting food. Just by stepping outside the hotel there are 2 cha chan ting in less than a 10 meters walk away ;) Staff are also friendly and helpful. On the day of leaving, knowing that I intend to take a taxi to the airport, they offer to help get one without my request. Appreciate the helpful gesture.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Chris0104
Reviewed June 22, 2011

We found this hotel to be clean and compact (as it is Hong Kong, you have to expect that). It was really well located, very central to shops and the MTR, which was fantastic for getting about the city, even the connecting tunnels are good to walk through. There were 8 or more restaurants within a 5 minute walk of the hotel. While there was a kitchenette, it was pretty limited, but enough for breakfasts. The cost was ok for Hong Kong, which is quite expensive for accommodation. We would certainly stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank GuruandL
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I've been many times in this hotel. Location is perfect, MTR, shopping malls, ferry, are just 1 minute walking. Staff is very nice, rooms are clean and not so small as many other places, you have a small kitchen so you can cook your meals by yourself buying food in the near supermarket. Price is not competitive with hotels, but you should consider you save a lot of money not having lunch and dinner in European restaurants. Internet is very fast, hot water in the shower never end, I really feel as stay in my own home :)

Date of stay: August 2010