“Good luck finding it!”
Review of Curry Tiffin - CLOSED

Curry Tiffin
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Previously, Curry Tiffin has now permanently moved to 10 Hoi Ning Street, Sai Wan Ho. We specialize on our authentic North Indian Foods.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I ate here based on trip advisor reviews and were disappointed. We were unable to find the place going by the address and after walking up and down a street for fifteen minutes, we asked a local, who took us to where it was. We would never have found it on our own.

The restaurant is rather small and the tables were too close to each other. We were sat on the middle table of three and therefore right next to the persons on either side of us and could hear their conversations. We were also surrounded by the dogs that customers were allowed to bring into the restaurant - not very hygienic or considerate of other diners!

My husband had saag alloo and I had the chicken madras, rice and garlic naan. We both thought the food was okay but nothing special. The service was good though and the food was reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We have gone to Curry Tiffin often over the past several years and have never been disappointed. The extensive menu has many vegetarian options. My favorite is the spinach paneer. The meat eaters in my family always enjoy the chicken tikka and chicken masala. The service is always pleasant and polite. We have moved back to the US and miss Curry Tiffin very much!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We visited the place for lunch on our daytrip to Stanley, and I would absolutely come here again. The place is a bit hidden on a side alley, but well worth a little searching. The lady who took our order was super polite and sweet, and the food that followed was amazing - tender, fragrant and just melts in your mouth. We had lamb rogan josh, chicken tikka masala, some naan bread and raita. We also got mango chutney and mint sauce as is usual. No complaints for any of these. The restaurant is quite small, so you should probably call ahead for bigger groups of people.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

i had the best indian food in curry tiffin, thanks to tripadvisor. i liked the mutton choila and jeera prawn the most. the food so yummy and well presented. the lady was frank and caring. the price so reasonable. on my next trip to hong kong, i will surely pop again in this restaurant. it deserves to be the best indian restaurant in hong kong.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

With an hour to kill between work popped in here as I'd noticed the good reviews on tripadvisor. Wish I hadn't bothered. The owner was disinterested, place empty and the food so average that I had to check on exit that it was indeed the famed Curry Tiffin restaurant. If you want good Indian type food in Hong Kong try Kowloon Curry House on Shanghai Street, Jordan, close to the night market. It's a Nepalese run family business. They could certainly teach this place a thing or two about customer service. Honestly...don't bother.