Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
All reviews hot water station mtr wellcome kowloon wardrobe
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2012

When I finally got to Yesinn Fortress Hill, I was led to a room which remained dirty and uncleaned after the last occupant. The staff got around to cleaning it quick enough but the place was still filthy. There remained bits of rubbish on the wet floor in our ensuite toilet and there was a layer of dust on the floor and on the furniture. The staff was friendly and answered our queries regarding Disneyland patiently but they were usually busy chatting among themselves behind the reception desk.The location was good though, being a very short walk from Fortress Hill station with a Seven Eleven convenience store right beside the hostel. However, in view of the cleanliness problem, I would think twice before staying here again.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Candygal88
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Can't really fault anything really.... Location is great.... Subway a 2 min walk.... Staff are very friendly and have given me some great tips of what to do, where to go and how to get there!!! I was in a 9bed dorm.... Clean sheets, bathroom was clean and the AC work perfectly... Nice to have own locker!!!! Cleaners are cleaning throughout the whole day which is nice to see!!!! By far One of the best I have stayed in in my 4 years of travelling!!!! U can't go wrong staying here!!!!

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed September 9, 2012

It's a ok place.

The staff (I only encountered them once as I was placed in a different building to where the main reception is) were quite nice and helpful.

My room was clean and it seemed quite safe (the building had a security guard downstairs and you needed a keycard to enter) and it also had kitchen facilities (cooker/microwave/fridge/freezer) in the communal area.

The hostel is only located a few minutes away from Fortress Hill station which provided very quick access to Central.

The room was small quite small but the bed was comfortable.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank PaulCabby
Reviewed August 29, 2012

we stayed there for 4 nights. The place is clean and nicely decorated (typical hostel decoration very colorful). I had a quite big problem with a staff member's attitude. However, I emailed the company straightaway explaining what happened. The answer was very good and I was very satisfied with their corrective actions. I will probably stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pinyo
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is the worst i ever stay.
When check-in, they need to move you to opposite block, meaning you need to pull all your luggage all the way across the road again....

We were given a room that the bedsheet is old n dirty. Floor full of hair strands, toilet not clean.
Toilet incredible small. Westerner which is bigger size may have a problem to squeeze in the toilet. Kitchen full of ants.

This is a Nightmare....

Although train station is nearby but this location is out. Nearby shop close early not as some places in HK.
Hostel managed by Filipinoes....

Date of stay: June 2012