Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hot water station mtr wellcome kowloon wardrobe
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Can't really fault anything really.... Location is great.... Subway a 2 min walk.... Staff are very friendly and have given me some great tips of what to do, where to go and how to get there!!! I was in a 9bed dorm.... Clean sheets, bathroom was clean and the AC work perfectly... Nice to have own locker!!!! Cleaners are cleaning throughout the whole day which is nice to see!!!! By far One of the best I have stayed in in my 4 years of travelling!!!! U can't go wrong staying here!!!!

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed September 9, 2012

It's a ok place.

The staff (I only encountered them once as I was placed in a different building to where the main reception is) were quite nice and helpful.

My room was clean and it seemed quite safe (the building had a security guard downstairs and you needed a keycard to enter) and it also had kitchen facilities (cooker/microwave/fridge/freezer) in the communal area.

The hostel is only located a few minutes away from Fortress Hill station which provided very quick access to Central.

The room was small quite small but the bed was comfortable.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank PaulCabby
Reviewed August 29, 2012

we stayed there for 4 nights. The place is clean and nicely decorated (typical hostel decoration very colorful). I had a quite big problem with a staff member's attitude. However, I emailed the company straightaway explaining what happened. The answer was very good and I was very satisfied with their corrective actions. I will probably stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pinyo
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is the worst i ever stay.
When check-in, they need to move you to opposite block, meaning you need to pull all your luggage all the way across the road again....

We were given a room that the bedsheet is old n dirty. Floor full of hair strands, toilet not clean.
Toilet incredible small. Westerner which is bigger size may have a problem to squeeze in the toilet. Kitchen full of ants.

This is a Nightmare....

Although train station is nearby but this location is out. Nearby shop close early not as some places in HK.
Hostel managed by Filipinoes....

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
7  Thank dor66
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I booked my hostel and was informed I was to check in at Fortress Hill, however when I got there, they said the rooms are all occupied, and they took me to the one in Causeway Bay. Which was still fine.
The problem occurred when I wanted to return to the Causeway Bay's hostel, and I was lost. Naturally, the best person to inquire would be the Hostel Keepers. I had no other numbers except for the one in Fortress Hill. Without listening to my real inquiry, the GUY reception instructed me to take the tram and travel 6 stops down from where I was (Already in Causeway Bay). And the way he answered was not how they should treat their customers. I called him 3 times to finally get him to understand what I was saying.

Internet was SAID to be provided, but on the 3rd night of my stay, it went flat. I called in to make a report on the 4th night, all I got was "You should've called in the morning so we can send someone". There was no apology, no sense of ownership. And internet was not fixed till the day I left.

Another matter to note is probably this : Check if this Hostel is a licensed one, I saw notices on the Kingston Road's lift asking people to report "Illegal Hostel Operations".

This really put me off.

Room tip: If you still want to go, book WAAAYYY ahead, cuz it can still cost A LOT.
Date of stay: July 2012