Lowest prices for your stay
Renaissance Hotels
Hotels.com
Expedia.com$167
eDreams$167
Priceline$167
3,876 results
All reviews convention center harbour view dynasty restaurant the concierge lounge wan chai mtr station club level lobby bar easy access high floor business trip breakfast buffet fantastic hotel an upgrade ferry terminal airport express tsim sha tsui navigator
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2011

I was staying in this hotel when renovation was going on. I was given a room on higher floor. Room was good. I had food - Breakfast twice in their coffee shop and it was really a good & widely spread.

Date of stay: May 2011
1  Thank Biren S
Reviewed June 16, 2011

I reached the hotel in a cab and had few dollars change. The cost of the transport was so high and I was wondering how to get the dollars. To my pleasant surprise the hotel guy paid the taxi and put it on my bill. With that start, I had a great stay. The Harbour view is great.

The staff are really friendly and the Metro station is very close. That takes you to the entire city. The conference venue was just next door and made the stay very cool.

Overall, a great place to stay and relax.

Date of stay: October 2010
1  Thank AnandGnanaraj
Reviewed June 14, 2011

We moved to this hotel due to flight disruptions because of the snow in Europe. We had been in the Eaton Smart in Kowloon but they were booked up so we moved over to the Renaissance. Its a lovely hotel, the views are good, the rooms are big (for Hong Kong) and it has all you need. But we felt it was missing something and I think that was the buzz of Hong Kong. For the price we paid I would rather have stayed in the Eaton Smart, its smaller and just felt that it had more soul and was a little more authentic. So if you have the option I would save your money for the markets and stay in the Eaton rather than the Renaissance.

Date of stay: December 2010
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank liked_copper
Reviewed June 14, 2011

What a great hotel loaded with fine restaurants, great views of the harbour, beautiful pool, playground, tennis area, and updated rooms. The service was great and the staff was always nice and helpful. Also located in close proximity of anything you want to see in Hong Kong. 5 minutes from MRT train to airport and other areas. I will be back!

Room tip: Harbour View rooms are definitely the best
Date of stay: June 2011
1  Thank Greg L
Reviewed June 13, 2011

The Renaissance Harbour View Hotel, as suggested by the name, has magnificent views over the Harbour and Kowloon. The floor to ceiling windows allow for some breathtaking views. The location of the hotel is also excellent, being right in the centre of Hong Kong island. You are a 5 minute walk from the Wan Chai MTR station and the Wan Chai Star Ferry Terminal is across the road. There is a Starbucks right outside the hotel too. The hotel was in the process of being renovated during our visit so the rooms are very modern and comfortable.
We did not use any of the restaurants/gym/swimming pool so are unable to comment on these facilities. The staff were all very friendly. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning to visit Hong Kong.

Room tip: request a harbour view room to get the best views
Date of stay: June 2011