“Yummy burger”

Ranked #8,134 of 10,368 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighborhood: Central
Neighborhood: Central
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Decided on this restaurant after walking around soho n it was not a bad choice. Ate double truffle burger which was yummy. The only disappointment was that wine was not available despite it being a Friday night. Reasonable price for a yummy burger though I won't call it gourmet.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We enjoyed the burger lunch set that came with chips and fizzy drinks. The burger was juicy and big enough for me. The only lack here is just that we couldnt choose the burger we wanted as the set came only with one type of burger. But it didnt stop us to have our lunch here. All and all its a good place with a good healthy burger.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Had a burger and fries there. The double truffle was delicious and definitely satisfied my craving. It's not 5 guys, or in n out, but it's a different kind of burger than those.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was somewhat misled by the "Gourmet" bit of this restaurant's name. While the food was tasty - I had the veggie stack and it was great - the decor and ambience is definitely more McDonalds or worse!

I thought the burgers were reasonably priced (not compared to a real fast-food place, but for the choice and quality of ingredients), but the beer ($55) and wine ($60) and shake ($48) were expensive for the surroundings.

I'd go back for a quick meal if stuck in Central, but don't go there expecting a nice meal in nice surroundings. It's plastic forks and plates and bar stools...

Reviewed June 4, 2013

It's not Five Guys and not close to In-N-Out. However, if you are hankering for a burger in Hong Kong this is a good place to visit to satisify your cravings. The create your own menu contains a myrid of options for your artistic burger needs, and we enjoyed our quarter pounder.