“Thai food lover”

Ranked #1,923 of 11,109 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Right so a vegetarian that is big on Thai food especially in Asia it’s not easy to find. Not just that but for it to taste like just as it would in Thailand or even better ... I was in heaven.
So as I walk in this place already welcomes you with a Thai hospitality. Then the super nice waitress tells me she could make pretty much anything vegetarian. I ordered the som tum (papaya salad) which is out of this world, the red curry and a Thai coconut. I don’t even eat fish sauce so I had to tell her about 100 times but she reassured me there won’t be any. Because some places it’s already pre made and even though they say no but I could still smell the fish sauce. But this som tum was spicy crisp and fresh just how I like it. Then the red curry was my fav I have had in a while. It was nice portion for the money infact couldn’t even finish it after my salad. But the taste took me back to Thailand. So yeaha highly recommend this place. They even have lunch set menu for 50 hkd but nothing for vegetarian ( to be fair I didn’t ask if they could make any) so yeah all of that my bill was 235 hkd but the portion was generous.
Money well spent !

Reviewed April 10, 2018

Excellent food in a very good setting. The service is fast and top notch. The fish that we had was so fresh, it seemed they just caught the same couple of hours back.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant and atmosphere - food is really good and hohly recommended! Definately will come back!

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Visited the restaurant in january, sitting on the outside area. Very nice and cosy. Enjoyed the service and food. Would come back.

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant at the tail end of our HK trip and were very happy with it.
The food was excellent, service was friendly and prompt. The atmosphere was lovely. Would def come back.