“Amazing vegan meal”

Ranked #206 of 13,060 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Reviewed April 8, 2019

We were recommended to visit here by a friend in Hong Kong and it was one of our favourite meals during our visit. Get the aubergine chilli dish - it was incredible!
Reasonable prices and good service, too.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

Have been here a few times. One of company’s favorite vegetarian lunch locations. A bit pricy compared to other vegetarian restaurants in Central. Average $200 per person. Today lunch is not too crowded but we always make advanced reservation. Food Quality is good this time (last time was a disappointment.) Today restaurant has special promotion: spending more than $1000 and make a comment in fb will get &500 coupon for next meal before the end of April. Unquestionably we take full advantage of this and will come back again before expiry date.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Misleading reviews all over Google about this restaurant having good knowledge about celiac and gluten intolerance. I was told the fried mushroom was safe but clearly had flour. When asking who looked like the manager, it has wheat flour! The stir fried veg, probably had soy sauce too despite me asking for it without.... I can't understand why this place is mentioned as a safe place to eat..baffled. No knowledge whatsoever about what is gluten.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

This restaurant is simply AMAZING. I am a vegetarian and I thought that finding plant-based foods would be hard to come around in Hong Kong. I thought wrong. This place has been praised by many and I was recommended here by a vegan Youtuber called Zanna van Dijk. Wonderful food, I can tell everyone in the restaurant was enjoying the food too.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Sophia C
Reviewed January 20, 2019

Delicious food, every dish flavorful and different! Must try the hot pot, black peppercorn tofu, signature dumplings! Kids loved the noodles and rice ....caters to all palates! The menu is exhaustive....literally FOOD COMA!
Its hidden in Coda plaza on the 3rd floor I think with not much advertising...guess they don't need it! Had to ask a few folks where it is:-)
Buzzing with families and groups, service was great too. Friendly and fast.

Date of visit: December 2018