“Really - Hong Kong - Such great Vegetarian Food”
Review of Pure Veggie House

Pure Veggie House
Ranked #216 of 13,215 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Reviewed January 6, 2017

I let my kids plan the food at this place, all I tell them is to take me to this place every time I visit Hong Kong. Love to just sit back and enjoy what ever the kids order.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank RAJUBEAS

Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

We went here based on TripAdvisor reviews and it is as advertised. We ordered a lot of Sichuan noodles and the spice level and taste was spot on. Waiters were very helpful with providing suggestions and our food was prepared and served very quickly.

Reviewed December 26, 2016

Our group of 5 adults and 2 children had dinner here having made a reservation for 6pm. We were seated promptly and given menus and brought tea, at our request.

We arrived from the downhill section of the Peak Tram getting off at the 2nd last stop, Macdonnell Road, meaning it was just a short walk to the restaurant.

The menu is quite extensive with a selection of dim sum and main course meals.
We ordered 8 different dishes in total and found there was more food than we needed; we could probably have ordered one less plate.

We found the service fine, certainly not rude, and the meals came in good time. perhaps if they'd been busier we might have had to wait a little longer.

Based on what we paid this is the upper end of mid-range dining.

Reviewed December 23, 2016

We decided to try this restaurant based on the reviews. They win my award for rudest staff in all of Hong Kong.

We arrived without making a booking on the off chance that we could get a table and would have been happy to wait if the person at the front desk had not been so horrible.

They staff barely bothered to greet us before waving us back to the lift. There were people waiting for takeaway and if the staff had any business acumen they could have suggested that we also order takeaway or simply asked if we would like to make booking for another time.

Given the attitude of the staff we simply left. The food on the menu is ridiculously overpriced for a vegetarian meal.

1  Thank Justmeplease
Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

Nice innovative Chinese veggie food
High end price but with Gd settings
I love it . It's also in mid levels at hk island side . I like the energy in here ! Quieter