“Excellent discovery”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We were retourning to our hotel looking for a restaurant, and we were attracted by one. It was a great discovery. The food was excellent and the envirotment very kindly. We taste the duck and same delicious spicy prawns. If you stay in Hong Kong we hardly recommend you to try it!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had only a one-night stop and local friends arranged for us to dine here. What a treat with wonderful, fresh crabs, lobster, fish, veggies. Everything was delicious. We really have to use our hands to get the full experience! Service was fine, not the fastest but we were part of the last seating, understandably the staff were a bit harried. Dinner exceeded my expectations and I was in wonderful company of old and new friends which elevated the whole experience.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

A couple years ago, this place was just amazing. Now it's become another over priced tourist destination. What a shame.

2  Thank N0nsequitur
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have been wanting to try this place, since friends and family have been raving about it. BIG disappointment! Bottomline for me, although the crab was really huge and very meaty, honestly it was a little tasteless, i guess since the way it was cooked the flavors were not really incorporated, the garlic felt just like it was a topping (considering that this is their bestseller). Price is a little steep at around $115 for a crab good for 3. Their other dishes was just so so. I actually had better crabs in Singapore. It still puzzles me why this place is so popular, i guess if you come from a place where crabs are hard to come by then maybe thats why, but I am from the Philippines where seafoods are aplenty, crabs among them and I say this place is so overrated.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I live in Singapore where we are famous for our chili and black pepper crabs, and I must say the spicy crabs here are really to die for. They fry the crabs with chopped chillies and tonnes of chopped garlic. You get to choose how spicy you want it to be, and I find the mildest one already pack enough punch. The clam cooked in fish broth was really good too. It's a little pricey but I find that it's worth the money,

Been to Under the Bridge Spicy Crab? Share your experiences!